Game Day Round 4, 2017 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoping the boys can break the 9 game drought against the tiges.
All good things must come to an end. And today it will end for Richmond.
Lions in a close one.

Would be great to see us hang in there for 4 qtrs and give them a real fright, with none of that dross we served up last week. Also, hoping the umps are a bit kinder to use this week.

Was interesting watching the NM v WBD game last night, was an absolute cracker, and I think the umps only called two or so free kicks in the entire fourth quarter, and just let the game play. Far cry from our game last week where the umps were stepping in with BS calls every 5 seconds it felt like. Just let the game play!

Hi all

I looking to back up from watching the game in Melbourne last week, no tickets yet should I get some online or will I be ok at the gate? I also will need to get the train back to the Gold Coast, where is the nearest train station?

Looking forward to the game as we are so due against these guys.

Hi all

I looking to back up from watching the game in Melbourne last week, no tickets yet should I get some online or will I be ok at the gate? I also will need to get the train back to the Gold Coast, where is the nearest train station?

Your best bet would probably be getting off at Roma St station and getting a bus from there. It can get quite busy but you can always follow the crowd if you feel a bit lost. Also, getting tickets at the ground should be fine. Depending on what time you're thinking of getting there it'll just be a bit of a wait in line. As far as I know there's still plenty of GA tickets available

Gday
Heading up from the gold coast today to watch the game. And of course there are track closures etc so thinking of driving.

Is there any parking (street) between the hospitals, M3 and park road station? Streets like ross st, peterson st, abingdon etc?

Try going up Hawthorne street and left on Fleur street. Usually plenty of free street parking there and not too much of a walk to the ground.

Your best bet would probably be getting off at Roma St station and getting a bus from there. It can get quite busy but you can always follow the crowd if you feel a bit lost. Also, getting tickets at the ground should be fine. Depending on what time you're thinking of getting there it'll just be a bit of a wait in line. As far as I know there's still plenty of GA tickets available

Great thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great thanks

I'll just add that there's a track closure on the gold coast line so if you go from the Roma street station it'll only get you to park road.

I usually just walk to park road after the game. You'll have to get a rail bus from park road to the Albury station. From there the gold coast line will be running normally so you'll be able to get back as normal.

Not usually this convoluted. Two home games in a row that QLD rail hasn't been providing a normal service on gameday.

We have a habit of beating undefeated teams at the gabba in round 4, we've already got this wrapped up.
Yep - currently winning 66% of our Rnd 4 games at the Gabba at an average of just under 6 goals - BRING IT ON!

GO LIONS!!!

Hi all

Hey mate, just a heads up there's major track works on the way to Brissie today hence the reason I won't be heading down. Travel time is 2+ hours because of closures.

Once you get there you can also walk from Park road station too which isn't too bad, about 2km or so.

Hey mate, just a heads up there's major track works on the way to Brissie today hence the reason I won't be heading down. Travel time is 2+ hours because of closures.

Once you get there you can also walk from Park road station too which isn't too bad, about 2km or so.

A 2 km uber wouldn't cost much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back