Review Round 4, 2017 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Close, Bastinac, Witherden, Walker, Christensen, Harwood

Out: Schache, Cutler (inj), Bewick, McStay, McCluggage, Berry

We'll get there eventually, it'll just take time. We really need to retain Rockliff though, he's a star. If we look at our list and then look at the teams that are on top of the table, what sticks out is that they have really good small forwards. Something which Fagan was not handed over by Leppitch. We really need to trade and recruit for quite a few this draft because we literally have none.

We'll get there eventually, it'll just take time. We really need to retain Rockliff though, he's a star. If we look at our list and then look at the teams that are on top of the table, what sticks out is that they have really good small forwards. Something which Fagan was not handed over by Leppitch. We really need to trade and recruit for quite a few this draft because we literally have none.

Bundy will help that a lot I'd think.

This once proud club has been reduced to the laughing stock of the AFL. I've held my tongue for too long, enough is enough he's run out of excuses Fagan has to go.

What has Fagan done wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we all please understand now that Bewick just isnt going to work. He just doesnt.

And Lester is about as fast as my grandma, and shes dead.

Bewick is Samson. When he cut his hair he has lapsed. Biggest mistake he made.

This once proud club has been reduced to the laughing stock of the AFL. I've held my tongue for too long, enough is enough he's run out of excuses Fagan has to go.
No you haven't as you predicted his demise this morning...

Eh, I've seen worse. Mostly from us in the last couple years.

Darcy, Rocky, Zorks, Stef, MRobbo. I liked the signs from McClugg and Cox, but it's going to be hard to win with such a young squad.

Back