Preview Round 4, 2018: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Sunday 15th April, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 100 66.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 50 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their list is actually very even. I think they need to just smash games into their kids. It's the only difference between them and us now, our youth is getting into an age where they should be a bit more consistent.....welll maybe not quite yet. They had a few stars from last year take huge steps backwards like us.

Liam Jones went from hero to spud again, Weitering has lost his mojo too. Bad area to drop your confidence. I have a feeling they are suffering from what we do. They had a game plan that is competitive when they play a full field press, only this year they decided to be more attacking and let their defence play on their own merits and with out the mids and forwards rolling back they get easily exposed and scored heavily on while failing to score heavily themselves. It's a catch 22.

Weitering is a gun kid , why they stuffed around with him instead of Liam Jones is mystifying to me.

Would not be surprised that if blues have bad year Bruce Mathieson will do another hatchet job , they like big
names would not be surprised Clarkson or Voss is given a call.

No fun in that,

okeydoke7 - looking forward to your atom splitting manifesto this evening… You could maybe even work on a draft pre-game… think Richo, Paddy, Lonie, Geary. :thumbsu:
What you mean like Richo needs to be sacked, Paddy is a failed #1 draft pick. Lonie isn't up to afl standard and Geary is the worst captain in the afl. Fun stuff like that.

My god it was similar though, they've got all the elements we do, but in navy blue:
It's like a mirror image!

I saw an article in the Hun last week about their rebuild goals/plans from about 3 years ago........which I'd never seen before.

It struck me how similar it was to ours.

Hopefully GOAT can focus on todays game after his pooch had a minor health drama .
All im saying is maybe he should rename his dog Ansell . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back