Game Day Round 4, 2018 - Richmond vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger that! Lions for life!!
I will be, but I am not going to insist, which I have been, that my 8 and 6 year old boys continue to consider themselves Lions supporters. If they decide they want to support a Victorian club, I will let them. I’ll tog them out in the merchandise and take them to Hawthorn or Geelong games.

Last edited:

Eric’s body language a worry. Blew up at Bailey in first quarter and lots of looking at teammates with arms outstretched.

What I said was, if you have that low an opinion of a pack of young blokes trying their guts out, go somewhere else. I am as disappointed as anyone, but I am a realist. We are the current wooden spooners. Days like this happen. You think Richmond are going to take the boot off just to make clowns like you happy?

Just a tip. Days like this will happen again before we get back to the top. If you won't accept that, go watch ping pong or something.
My bad it was obviously unrealistic to think we may kick more than one goal in 3 quarters. People with attitudes like your yours are part of the problem, willing to accept this s*+t and just shrug your shoulders. At some stage disgusting efforts cannot be accepted.

I will be, but I am not going to insist, which I have been, that my 8 and 6 year old boys continue to consider themselves Lions supporters. If they decide they want to support another Victorian club, I will let them. I’ll tog them out in the merchandise and take them to Hawthorn or Geelong games.

And that's fair enough mate :) I reckon your little fellas will be made of the same stern stuff that pervades Brunswick St Oval though and take a s**t game on the chin, put on big boy pants and hang tough :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Umpires,
2.gif

Shame Stephenson got all those goals.

Rayner is a superstar. He'll be the next Dusty. So glad we've signed him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back