Podcast Round 4, 2019 - EQ Off The Charts

Remove this Banner Ad

Badge, MrKK and our man on the street Keys break the seal on the 2019 swear filter, assess the Grand Final rematch victory, look at the Beagles inaugural WAFL result, and take a look at this week's Western Derby.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, ask below or PM Badge.

Last edited:

Sorry bombard, wasn't meaning a response to your post, but like it'
Great podcast fellas. Love hearing views of people that understand footy & KK, Keys very good guests...though that might be proportional to my EQ.
Seriously, good stuff HB, a world in the media is your natural. Cheers boys :thumbsu::)

Recording earlier than usual this week - if you’ve got questions about the Eagles, footy, heartbreak, finances, pop culture or life in general, get them in

What would you rather do, watch Derby 49 again or discuss EQ with someone who knows the definition but won't say so?

What is more boring, Derby 49 or Lars Sullivan?

This round of footy was for the most part terrible. Since scientists have just taken a photo of a black hole (pretty sure the pr0n industry has hours and hours of footage of black holes, but I digress), how long do you think it will take for neuralyzer technology to become a reality? What else would you like to erase from your memory?

Recording earlier than usual this week - if you’ve got questions about the Eagles, footy, heartbreak, finances, pop culture or life in general, get them in
  • The Eagles - How good are we?
  • Footy - If the rule changes continue to result in lower scoring, should Hocking resign at year’s end?
  • Heartbreak - Is it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
  • Finances - Are tighter lending restrictions causing the housing market to decline further than is healthy?
  • Pop culture - What was your reaction to the Star Wars episode 9 teaser trailer?
  • Life in general - Why is there something, instead of nothing?

What would you rather do, watch Derby 49 again or discuss EQ with someone who knows the definition but won't say so?

What is more boring, Derby 49 or Lars Sullivan?

This round of footy was for the most part terrible. Since scientists have just taken a photo of a black hole (pretty sure the pr0n industry has hours and hours of footage of black holes, but I digress), how long do you think it will take for neuralyzer technology to become a reality? What else would you like to erase from your memory?

Liked for the Lars Sullivan shade. You’re my hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back