Discussion Round 4, 2019 - Photos and Discussion

Had a look last night after I posted the question, just shows when down the bottom nothing is sacred with Collingwood, I thought this was the bigggest Rivalry in the AFL.

Had a look last night after I posted the question, just shows when down the bottom nothing is sacred with Collingwood, I thought this was the bigggest Rivalry in the AFL.
How is this Collingwood's problem? Carlton haven't been consistently competitive over the last 20 years and it's up to the AFL to schedule who plays who twice.

How is this Collingwood's problem? Carlton haven't been consistently competitive over the last 20 years and it's up to the AFL to schedule who plays who twice.

It’s not Collingwood’s problem, I hear Eddie say how big this rivalry is, according to Eddie 10 years ago this would be the same as West Coast only playing Freo once because they finished bottom 4 5 years in a row.

Doesn’t worry me, just be interesting to see the clubs reaction if they scheduled them to play each other once and both teams where in the 8.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
We only play Carlton once and Collingwood is the away team so I think we'll be in white jumper with white shorts.

Hold up... all this chatter over the last 6+ months about Collingwood’s “home v Carlton” jumper and none of us bothered to check the fixture to make sure the game was even scheduled?

I love this board.

Hold up... all this chatter over the last 6+ months about Collingwood’s “home v Carlton” jumper and none of us bothered to check the fixture to make sure the game was even scheduled?

I love this board.

Coll v Carl only once a year has sought of slipped in with no one really noticing.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I know a lot of people like this Hawthorn kit, but something about it feels cheap to me, looked good in photo shoot, but don’t like it in reality.

North can now look at returning to white jumpers, at the end of the day the difference between us and North was we would rather wear white shorts than inverse our jumpers. If the policy has changed then North have a decision to make.

Those blaming us for forcing the change, my gut feel is Collingwood will wear white with black shorts (Carlton at a minimum) at times this year and you can’t allow that then stop us from doing the same thing.
I do agree with this
But, it's not like that's stopped the AFL before.

StSainter

Draftee
Apr 15, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
664188.jpg

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but the Saints had the police blur ribbon pattern on the tops of their socks yesterday

Back