Preview Round 4 2019: Port Adelaide v Richmond AO Sat 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

are u richmond muppets for real?
port give ur mob a lashing almost every time they play... with ur full squad.
uve beatn them once since 2014!!!
lay off flogs and back to 9th where u belong!
the ONLY reason u have a chance is the iunjuries and port might take u lightly...
AGAIN... at full strength, they beat you... AO or at the G.
SA Government need to seriously consider funding literacy classes...............urgently!

1497781172982.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no idea how we are going to play, feels like terry wallace era
It’s the best. Got too monotonous last year knowing we’d get an early lead, hold them at an arms length all day, and then kick 8 goals in the last quarter (though the last quarters were fun to be fair).
Now I have nfi. We could come out and play well enough to beat WC over there, we could play poor enough to make St Kilda look elite. Fun times ahead.
Gonna be boring in a few weeks when we have (almost) everyone back.

not a fan of The Due. Same build and speed as Whitfield but thats where it ends unfortunately.
Maybe he needs some chin music from BEllis at training to get him going.

It’s the best. Got too monotonous last year knowing we’d get an early lead, hold them at an arms length all day, and then kick 8 goals in the last quarter (though the last quarters were fun to be fair).
Now I have nfi. We could come out and play well enough to beat WC over there, we could play poor enough to make St Kilda look elite. Fun times ahead.

i want to see dimma come to the press conference spinning a netball on his finger when we win only one more game for the season

Sorry brah but I grew up with the tigers in the late 80s and early 90s and destroying teams never gets old for me, I want it back ASAP :tearsofjoy:

rance out... hes a prettyboy diver who needs to keep his trap shut and stop trying to be funny.
cotchin out... biggest spud if ive ever seen one, useless footballer.
reiwolt out... haaaaaaaa!! who?
martin out... the best player in this list but still, not much to write home about.

rubbish team regardless of the above, in or out.
You'd eat a bag of fecal matter for Rance to play for South Australia's other team.

rance out... hes a prettyboy diver who needs to keep his trap shut and stop trying to be funny.
martin out... the best player in this list but still, not much to write home about.

lmao 😂

The star that burns brightest burns half as long. RIP vvanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back