guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
What do you think Guru, could Cal re-invent himself as Wing or Defender?
Shai’s been played in more than one position and has more games in one less year.
Cal seems to be all or nothing as a second/third tall
He did play as a half back in his first or second year
Not sure if the match committee want to
Try him back there or try him on the wing.
If balta and Garth play most games in the seniors
Then it might be worth trying cal as a defender
He has all the physical attributes to be a great
Modern type swingman ,not sure if he has
The desire

guruisatiger

Oct 25, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
It can get that way when you have been lingering in the vfl a long while

I look at this another way , Clearly Moore has the talent and work ethic to play football and is the type of player that we desperately need, Its upto our coaching staff to get that talent to the next level and our fitness staff to get him fit enough to play the 4 quarters required.

Callum Moore should be getting games and not just pigeon holed as a foward either, I could easily see him playing the Tom Lynch (cows) role or try him on the wing just to see what he brings in different positions on the ground.
I don't think he earns a spot in the seniors right now,,, that doesn't mean it won't be earned later on in the season
I think we both stated in a post late last year, that cal should be developed to take over griggas role
That's his best position I think,,

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone else feel a bit bad for Markov? I reckon that my be the end of his senior career.
As a long time Richmond supporter who supports the club and "all" our player's... Yes.

I really hate the horrible vitriol that some of our player's receive. Whilst they wear our jumper they all deserve respect.

Last edited:
We have 2 of the umpires that we had in round 1, Meridith and fleer. The other one is Hayden Gavine
Well have no idea what or who Fleer and Gavine are, however Meridith hates us doesn’t he? He’ll also most probably be the senior umpire.

:(

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
SA Government need to seriously consider funding literacy classes...............urgently!
Look at the way he writes. Do not consider only the bad English, but the fact that he refers to Port as "they" and "them." I deeply suspect he is not one of US.

Most probably, the guy wears black and white and barracks for the Magpies, but he has nothing to do with Port Adelaide. I could bet he is a Collingwood troll.

---

Dear Richmond,
2yev0j.jpg

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Is the mid role Bolton has been playing on a wing or is he actually going on the inside as well? I'm interested to see how he does at AFL level in that role
I believe he has been lining up in the centre and winning clearances.

tigernsw

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Look at the way he writes. Do not consider only the bad English, but the fact that he refers to Port as "they" and "them." I deeply suspect he is not one of US.

Most probably, the guy wears black and white and barracks for the Magpies, but he has nothing to do with Port Adelaide. I could bet he is a Collingwood troll.

---

Dear Richmond,
2yev0j.jpg

The last time you imposters won - our coach was playing for you clowns hah ha hahha hahah ahhahahhhaaaaaaaaaaa. Seat covers about to come out ha ha ha inbreds! One flag you NTTAWWTtas ha ha ha!

Well have no idea what or who Fleer and Gavine are, however Meridith hates us doesn’t he? He’ll also most probably be the senior umpire.

:(
Hated us all through the GF!😄😜

Maybenextyear

Premiership Player
May 21, 2008
Essendon Rehab Centre
AFL Club
Richmond
A really interesting game today. I just hope we can hang in there and not get pumped. You won't see this team to many times again.....hopefully. Port will have the steak knives out if they lose this one. Pressure is on them.

guruisatiger

Oct 25, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Is the mid role Bolton has been playing on a wing or is he actually going on the inside as well? I'm interested to see how he does at AFL level in that role
Has been in most center square contests
His agility in close makes him very hard for
OPPO to tackle , has been very good in this area
Hopefully he can get into a few center square battles today

I just lost mine ,,,express to werribee

Expect nôrf to offer it a 10 year multi million dollar deal.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back