Game Day Round 4, 2019: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going in early to see Box Hill play beforehand, is this a good place for any Box Hill match discussion?

There is a thread on the Box Hill board for the match. Post it there.

I'd hate to be a hawks player reading this quote. If you could get to a game at the G I can't see why you wouldn't travel an extra couple of km's to the docks to support the boys. In the end it's the team that suffers
We're getting self righteous and uppity about not attending a game now? People allowed to have lives outside of Hawthorn? If any of the grown ass men think every fans lives have to revolve around them who cares? I go to what games I can because it's fun, it's not a duty. Chill.

We're getting self righteous and uppity about not attending a game now? People allowed to have lives outside of Hawthorn? If any of the grown ass men think every fans lives have to revolve around them who cares? I go to what games I can because it's fun, it's not a duty. Chill.
No, I'm simply saying that if people can get to a game at the G they can likewise make it to docklands. Sheesh

Living away from Melbourne for several years, I'd want to attend every second I could just to relive some of the great moments live football offers. Went to every game from 1979 to 1982. Think about those two years and what happened either side of them. Me going to live games pretty much equated to missing finals and not winning premierships. Me not going to live games = premierships.

I've lived in Brisbane for the last 6 years and Hawthorn has played at the Gabba twice since 2008. Been both times. Comfortable win in one game with SPangher pretty much suffering a career ending injury, and got thrashed by a winless team in the other. So pretty sure the Hawks can do without my attendance, if they want to win games or avoid misadventure.

MrPremiership
Part of me wants JOM out to see the ultra young mids step up

That's like saying "Part of me wants my legs cut off to see how I go walking on my hands."

Chance to pull away from a plethora of 2-2 teams today be in the top 4 ahead of Easter Monday.
Expecting the 4 points but think we’ll be made to earn it.

If we win today without JOM it really sets up our season. Winning games without JOM, Tom, Burgoyne and Shiels in the midfield is the silver lining.

Having said that, lose, and we are back with the s**t.

It’s a massive game in the context of gaining early season momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back