Game Day Round 4, 2019: St.Kilda v Hawthorn *BLUE RIBBON CUP*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised Steven is missing again this week, he was named on the extended bench on Thursday and I just assumed he'd be an automatic inclusion.

Does anyone know what is up with him? Surely he couldn't just be rested for 2 weeks in a row, must be more to it than that.

We aren't having much luck with Steven, Hannebury, Carlisle, Roberton and now possibly Geary out, that's 5 of our best players and leaders.

I think we can still knock off the Hawks today but it's made our task a lot harder.

They are going to be our future, might as well start from now. When we get our experienced players back then we can become more stronger unit.

Our reserves team is bit worrying.
We are playing the reigning VFL premiers.. the players that should be playing well are so take it with a grain of salt!

Can't remember the last time I watched a game on Channel 7. Enjoying the Sandy Box Hill game now, too. About time the curtain raiser came back.
Only thing that would make this better would be if it was a Saturday arvo, and I had a couple of hot babes watching with me.

It's been a long time since I've seen us play a Sunday game on Ch7 in Perth, even on the rare occasions we get the FTA slot it usually clashes with a West Coast or Freo game and Ch7 will show that here instead.

Makes it even more important that we put in a good performance today as most people around the country will be watching it.

This is what frustrates me a bit with our selection and development. You can tell when players are about to peak with training and game build up.. much like a racehorse. Hind would have been a great inclusion this week and more so last week..

Anyway, if he’s not in next week we might as well let him go in the mid season draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what frustrates me a bit with our selection and development. You can tell when players are about to peak with training and game build up.. much like a racehorse. Hind would have been a great inclusion this week and more so last week..

Anyway, if he’s not in next week we might as well let him go in the mid season draft.
Defence has been really good though. He might be able to come in as a mid which is exciting.

Took a big step forward today as a pure midfielder. Put him on a wing and all of a sudden our midfield is very quick. Exciting part of today was his midfield running as the link man.

no mitchell, shiel or omeara, if we can't win this, then we don't deserve to be in the league

They still have a dangerous forward line and you can never underestimate a team coached by Clarkson but we've got them at a good time.

They could say the same about us though with all the players we have missing.

Maybe a tip for those who want to say that we're under the pump without Gears in the side. So much negativity for nothing.

Go Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back