Review Round 4, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Adelaide

Who were your five best players against Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't complained about this yet but AFL.com.au have changed the way they list team sheets and it makes it a lot more annoying to copy and paste into a poll #modproblems

I haven't complained about this yet but AFL.com.au have changed the way they list team sheets and it makes it a lot more annoying to copy and paste into a poll #modproblems
Winning games has definitely made #modproblems a lot more mundane...

Not the greatest win ever, but we'll take it. Massive game next week...

That’s the slowest part of running the experience watch thread... munging the team sheets into something usable.

yeah so that was a funny game. Lester was good, my first vote. Neale and Clugga were great but their goal kicking :drunk: Berry superb. Liked games from Linc Lyons and CEY.

The best teams win ugly at times. We did that today.

Time to work on that goal kicking because Port are going to be a much more difficult task next week and we cannot afford to give them chances.

Our G:B ratio is usually quite bad considering.. but this was just an aberration.
Neale's second to last behind was telling. A nice clean pickup, some beautiful (amazing really) footwork to bamboozle two defenders and then a nice straight shot from the 50.... oh well

Stats wise we dominated around the ground I would think, and I think some players pulled up really well.
Rayner's work around stoppages at times, and his attack on the ball was great, Bailey emerged supreme in the second half, and I thought Starc was solid all day.

Still too many marks being spoiled by our own guys going for it..

Anyway.. Neale solid after some nice (if not legal) work by Keayes early on,
Lester shows up again, and plays great again. This now shouldn't be a surprise
Robbo was looking great early on

I thought the 3 new guys all also improved again on their previous work

a win is a win is a win is a win! lets just hope it doesn't come down to % at the end of the season

Better finishing and better tempo control. Besides the third quarter was a pretty straight forward game. On to next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today's pet peeves: "goal" kicking and umpire non calls for Crows players just dropping the ball as soon as they were tackled. Happened all day.

Also that third quarter was atrocious.

On the good, it's great to see Bez BOG after being in the bests last week. Neale and Clugg brilliant combo, goal kicking aside, and loved Bailey's game.

our kicking for goal needs some work :)
Went Neale, Clugga, Berry, Linc and Lester.. Could off added Robbo, Bailey, Lyons, Rich and Andrews easily as well.
Though Ah Chee and CEY stepped up as did Rayner.
All round not a bad game if it was 23-10 would of been better

You assume T Berry in for Zorko next week.
Do wonder that is two players now, who came back looks early from injury. Then could not play out the game.
Could cost us for a game one day.

Archie was better still not much around the ground.. Like to try Ballenden or Skinner

Back