McCartin same injuries his brother gets
the king blows 100 at sportsbet when he told his wife he bet 10

bad day

wills2g

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
like i said in another thread, brute-forcing games into young players is not a guarantee way of being premiership contenders.

unfortunately its the only thing we can do.

but surely u can pick better young players to pump gametime into

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Well, looks like Sinclair has solidified his spot once again by being the only guy that can stay out there.

Gutted for Naismith, but what is best for the team?

How many first round draft busts can we stomach?
Serious.....he wont be a bust. Run of shite form second year syndrome, all of that....no way a bust.

like i said in another thread, brute-forcing games into young players is not a guarantee way of being premiership contenders.

unfortunately its the only thing we can do.

but surely u can pick better young players to pump gametime into
Pick a side on who deserves a spot....probably still points to the young guys getting a run after tonight.

Serious.....he wont be a bust. Run of sh*te form second year syndrome, all of that....no way a bust.

yeah didnt mean he would be a bust

even good players need time, wish we had a reserves, needs a run

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
maybe gould?
Not really the runner needed? Would like to see him though - I'd be dead excited if Brand, Warner and Gould were the ins.
Maybe Ramps could play higher and Gould back pocket...IDK
Even though it would be two rookies - don't think they'd be backward in contesting so....hell yeah.

Pick a side on who deserves a spot....probably still points to the young guys getting a run after tonight.

Yep if you pick your best 22 and its the 22 oldest players so what

The good

- Mills in the midfield, a bit late but he looked very good in there, couple of lovely clearances, one that should be a goal but Taylor missed a sitter.
- Rowbottom, just love his tenacity.
- Papley, what more can be said.
- Hayward in defence. There is something to try here, wasn't perfect but he provided some lovely options coming out.

The bad

- Our first quarters, just flat out lazy
- Matchups, who decided Parker who is a 5 foot midget is the right one for Bont who is 196cm tall...
- Kicking out of defence and it was all of them not just AA's clanger.
- Rampe's form, is it just me or has he fallen off a cliff?

The ugly

- Cunningham...what does he bring?
- Blakely, time to get dropped son. Enough is enough
- Naismith injury

Dubai Quacker

Wily Old Campaigner
Aug 11, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Tom Harley:

“I have applied to the AFL to self-exclude the Swans from the 1st round of the next three AFL drafts. In return, we will be granted supplementary 3rd round selections”.

Shrewd move from Harls.

Keyter

All Australian
Dec 6, 2010
Docklands
AFL Club
Sydney
That’s the end of Naismith....a little bit of more spotlight on,list management I would have thought...especially
Since we let go that tigers premiership ruck and that Collingwood fella....but hey probably swept under the carpet and horse gets to pay off $3m mortgage...love the lifestyle...

Not really the runner needed? Would like to see him though - I'd be dead excited if Brand, Warner and Gould were the ins.
Maybe Ramps could play higher and Gould back pocket...IDK
Even though it would be two rookies - don't think they'd be backward in contesting so....hell yeah.
Gould has presence, we saw it in the practice match v GWS. A big body that at least has opposition thinking about where he is. When he does get a run, it will be fascinating to see his development. May do a reverse Grundy and end up a forward

Dubai Quacker

Wily Old Campaigner
Aug 11, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
The good

- Mills in the midfield, a bit late but he looked very good in there, couple of lovely clearances, one that should be a goal but Taylor missed a sitter.
- Hayward in defence. There is something to try here, wasn't perfect but he provided some lovely options coming out.

The bad

- Matchups, who decided Parker who is a 5 foot midget is the right one for Bont who is 196cm tall...

The ugly

- Naismith injury
Harsh on Rampe.

He’s the reason we have 2 wins.

wills2g

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
The good

The bad

The ugly

- Naismith injury

no enough is enough with hayward. a season with yips. now a season of nothing.

seriously cunningham has played in 2 GFs and is still the same bottom 6 player. also enough is enough. i dont care if hes from nsw

Anything to inject some sort of excitement into the team. Not saying that Stephens would become Rowell and impress right out of the blocks but imagine him getting 20 possessions and making an impact in a win...

Can't be any worse than Cunningham and I know who I'm backing to be a good player going forward.

We are wasting this year if the same guys are picked from last year and just playing our whatever grade top ups from other clubs.

Next week ALL of Warner, Stephens and Gould should play.

Harsh on Rampe.

He’s the reason we have 2 wins.

Maybe you are right, just seems to have dropped a bit fro last year, maybe that's too harsh I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back