Review Round 4, 2021: Box Hill v Werribee, Sat 8th May @ 2:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to win too many games trying to get the ball forward by trying to pin-point 40m kicks along the boundary with honest, mid-table level VFL players.

Doesn't help that we're employing the AFL forward structure of not leading and waiting for the ball to come to a spot.

When BHH play before HFC, how BHH play is usually akin to how HFC play, so tomorrow is looking like it might be a defensive, long bomb, boundary line special to play for an honorable loss...

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not going to win too many games trying to get the ball forward by trying to pin-point 40m kicks along the boundary with honest, mid-table level VFL players.

Doesn't help that we're employing the AFL forward structure of not leading and waiting for the ball to come to a spot.

When BHH play before HFC, how BHH play is usually akin to how HFC play, so tomorrow is looking like it might be a defensive, long bomb, boundary line special to play for an honorable loss...

So you won't be watching it then?

That sounds great- then we won't have to put with your rinse and repeat posting.

PhatHQ

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2015
Newcastle
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Geez.... what a crap game to watch.
I hope that Sonsie gets stashed awayat Box Hill rather than with the Rangers. A couple of nice moments. I do t see the top end of the draft for him but those second rounders would fit just fine

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How has Sonsie been playing? I imagine Mitchell and Clarko have been watching closely.
He has been ok. It doesn’t help that their midfield seems to be a lot stronger over the ball so not enough heavy lifting done by others to allow him to thrive whit his younger, lighter frame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back