Preview Round 4 2021 - Collingwood Magpies vs GWS Giants, 7:25 PM MCG, Saturday April 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm curious as to where he plays - maybe a Zak Butters type role?

Dont_Argue

17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 22, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Was able to go to the 2019 granny with the leftover ticket distribution from GWS’s allocation - which i was super grateful for.

Will be heading down to the G to support you boys against floggingwood.

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
FFS, we've managed Flynn & brought in Mummy! Why?

Line-Ups

IN
Conor Stone, Jake Riccardi, Jeremy Finlayson, Shane Mumford

OUT
Matt Flynn (Managed),Matt de Boer (Injured),Nick Shipley (Omitted),Phil Davis (Injured),Stephen Coniglio (Injured)

NEW
Conor Stone

Apr 30, 2011
Wollongong
AFL Club
GWS

Line-Ups

IN

OUT
Matt Flynn (Managed),Matt de Boer (Injured),Nick Shipley (Omitted),Phil Davis (Injured),Stephen Coniglio (Injured)

NEW
Conor Stone

Oh yes more idiotic decision making from Leon

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Capture - GWS v Pies.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JC100

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2015
AFL Club
GWS

Line-Ups

IN

OUT

NEW
Conor Stone

In an odd turn of events we actually have what seems like a more balanced side (assuming this was an accident).

Mumford for Flynn is a mistake. Briggs should have been next in line and Flynn wouldn’t have needed a rest if hehad been given the support he needed in the first 3 weeks from Briggs.

Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Will be interesting to see what they can do to get Haynes into the game. He’s really struggled to get off an opponent and intercept. I expect they’ll have to redefine his role throughout the year.

Keefe has to go back. We've lost Corr and played Keefe fwd losing our best 2 1 on 1 tall defenders from last year resulting in Haynes to play tighter rather than intercept.

Line-Ups

IN

OUT

NEW
Conor Stone
I’m shocked I thought it would be worse than that

Sproule could’ve been named and no Riccardi 🤣

Finlayson will pinch hit in the ruck and expect him to swap to the bench on final team line ups an hr before the game and Riccardi to CHF and Toby to the flank

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
The club is going to continue to pay a very high price each week for leaving Leon in place.

Any interim HC would play Briggs and/or Flynn.

This is simply a backside covering exercise by the outgoing HC.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cmon mate

if a player is being managed they are sore. You play sore players and they ping hammies and and calves

if he is managed he can’t play. So the decision is Briggs at the mcg against Grundy by himself or mummy. It’s actually a pretty reasonable selection

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Cmon mate

if a player is being managed they are sore. You play sore players and they ping hammies and and calves

if he is managed he can’t play. So the decision is Briggs at the mcg against Grundy by himself or mummy. It’s actually a pretty reasonable selection

If they had played Flynn and Briggs together from round 1 he wouldn’t be sore.

Have confidence in Briggs as well on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back