Preview Round 4 2021 - Collingwood Magpies vs GWS Giants, 7:25 PM MCG, Saturday April 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing how the players bother senior and rookies perform and if improvement can be seen
i can see it being close until the last quarter and a 6goal win to the Pies
Looking at the performance of the other teams the Giants are so far off what is required to be a finals team and this is even with senior player in the line up
Could you see Cumming doing the run down tackle from last night (I think it was Byrne-Jones) that is the kind of effort that is required to be a standard AFL player and it is up to the senior players and coaches to show that vision and I couldnt even see a senior player doing that
I thought Shipley may have kept a spot on the bench but Cameron has gone back to the tall team he favours
Players over 190
Taylor, Keefe, Buntine
Haynes, Idun, Green
TOJ, HH, Mumford, Riccardi, Buckley

If they had played Flynn and Briggs together from round 1 he wouldn’t be sore.

Have confidence in Briggs as well on his own.
You just have no way of knowing that. He could be sore for so many reasons. With rucks it’s likely a few bumps and knocks... who is to know Briggs helps that. Tbh there weren’t many on here screaming out for brigg’s selection when he wasn’t picked. Most were happy with the job Flynn was doing

these are mostly retrospective criticisms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back