Autopsy Round 4, 2021: Fremantle defeat Hawthorn, 11 April 2021, 4.40pm AEST @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was crap, midfield took a quarter to turn up and from there it was all too hard to peg it back.

Skills ordinary all game. Very hard to watch.

Have at it.

Dew2KFC2Flag08

Senior List
Oct 12, 2008
Melb, south east suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trail Blazers
Hilarious to only lose by 15. 10 less shots, could have been 6 or 7 goals. We are a bottom two team IMO.

How do you pick two rucks and then proceed to get your ass handed to you that badly in clearance in the 4th quarter?

Tim O'Brien nowhere near it all day once again.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
not even o'briens biggest defenders could back him up today - INSIPID
I have ignored the TOB debates for most of the past year because it is tired and boring but i just can't anymore...

He can't mark, kick, pick it up off the ground... He was an underwhelming player that has gone backwards and is not close to league standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Moore almost had 4 goals. That's a positive from the day.

Hardwick, Jiath, Impey very good again.

Disappointing loss though. Season is over from a finals perspective. I don't know what to expect come a final win-loss record. At the start of the year I was hoping for a 9-13.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Hilarious to only lose by 15. 10 less shots, could have been 6 or 7 goals. We are a bottom two team IMO.

How do you pick two rucks and then proceed to get your ass handed to you that badly in clearance in the 4th quarter?

Tim O'Brien nowhere near it all day once again.
They won the ruck contests number wise but neither had an impact on the game whilst Darcy who has done nothing since his debut season looked like a star.

Only ourselves to blame, slow starts and stupid errors. Really need to clean that up.

On the plus side loved Moore's, CJ's and Morrison's game.

Last edited:

Dew2KFC2Flag08

Senior List
Oct 12, 2008
Melb, south east suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trail Blazers
Controversial opinion; don’t think we’re all that bad. Our best is pretty good. Look at the 2nd quarter. Just need to deliver our best more consistently and have get our forwards to click.

Lol, of course we're bad. We've won 4 of our last 18 matches and 1 of those was GC not turning up in the last round.

Simon Crawshay

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thought CJ, Chad, Impey and Frost were good (CJ probably All Australian on half back line at the moment)

Mitchell tried his guts out as usual.

But we don't have a forward line and our forward entries continue to be a dogs breakfast.

And we really néed some classy ball users in the midfield.

Damn we miss Gunners up forward 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back