Preview Round 4, 2021: Fremantle v Hawthorn, 11 April 2021, 4.40pm AEST @ Optus Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes, but it should happen.

Greaves in for Burgoyne

Cousins for Howe.

Nash for Ceglar. Nash has earned a recall by the sounds of it.

Should we tell Clarkson to find another job, or do you just feel like you need to be on the selection committee?

Hawk_francais

Cancelled
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Based on that Cousins and Jeka next up (maybe Bramble too). Finn looks to get a game this year if he keeps improving.
Cousins yes, Bramble would probably need really solid form before a debut, Jeka still at the bottom of the KPF pack, but great to see him dominate.

Looks like Finn is getting the full S.Mitchell apprenticeship which is great. Just has to jump all hurdles and he’ll be in for the second half of the year I’d imagine. Being groomed to compete with Howe for that tagger/wing/defensive mid spot by the looks of it.

cogs2hawks

Team Captain
Jul 30, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In: TOB and Nash
Out: Cegs and Silk

Scrim Hartigan Hardwick
CJ Frost Jars
Phillips Titch Morrison
Punky TOB Chad
Brockman Lewis Kosi
Big Boy JOM Pup
Worps Howe Moore Nash
Sub: Hanrahan

Charchi

Team Captain
Mar 16, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What I would like to see is:
-Hardwick to on ball rotations, mature body, tough and good user;
-Greaves (in place of Hanrahan) down back to look after small forward;
-O’Brien (in place of Cegs) to centre square ruck, because he can jump, then BB around the ground;
-Cousins in place of Howe

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think Clarko doesn't want to make many changes. Possibly Burgoyne in Cousins for the travel. Maybe Jeka for Kosi.

Mrzohs

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No need for heaps of change although i would like to see Greaves in the team to get some ball user's from the defence freed up.
note you could also put Howe down back and achieve this and putting in a more attacking Winger Like a Jom,Downie.

Maybe changes Tob - Cegs. Silk - Cousins in.

Fb:Frost, Hartigan, Hardwick
HB:Scrimshaw, CJ , Impey
C:Morrison, Wingard, Jom

HF:Shiels, Lewis , Bruest
FF:Brockman, Tob, Moore
R Mcevoy, Tom, Cousins.
B:Worpel,Phillips,Howe,Kosi
Sub Greaves.

The Guys in Bold are the players i wan't around the outside of the contest as much as possible Complimenting Tom,Shiels,Worpel,Cousins.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Forecast for lots of rain Sunday/Monday in Perth. Nash for Cegs would make sense. Unlike me Clarko seems to love Howe so he probably stays. So disappointed Downie hasn’t had a proper debut yet. Greaves and Cuz must be close to selection.

Hawkpower

Draftee
Feb 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No change, unless we're dropping another runner & bringing in a 3rd Ruckman

Couisins was very good in the first preseason game, missed the second game, should of been in the seniors in Rd 1. Don’t know how Howe jumped ahead Couisins in the Queue, like in a previous thread, take Couisins ahead of Howe any day of the week
However needs to go see his Cousins and don't come back,while Cousins comes to play and not to shame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back