Game Day Round 4, 2021: North Melbourne vs Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday, 11 April 2021 @ 1:10 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur23

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You guys have a good one in Powell. Very impressive. Larkey likewise. Lachie Young has been good also. Could be a bargain pick up. But I'm still not seeing much to justify the Davies-Uniacke love ......

Agenda 21

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Quick question: Why do players not get back quick enough, and far enough, from the man on the mark?

It's so idiotic. Such a basic fundamental, does my head in.

They stand there, 1-2 m from the opposition, like a stunned mullet.

Get back, for Christ sake.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some of the posting today has been piss ******* poor. Lost two blokes in the 1st 5 minutes, CHB did a hammy yesterday and the kids have run as hard as they could until their legs have started to give up. Some absolute w***ers on here. They have had a red hot crack and are out on their feet

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Some of the posting today has been piss ******* poor. Lost two blokes in the 1st 5 minutes, CHB did a hammy yesterday and the kids have run as hard as they could until their legs have started to give up. Some absolute w***ers on here. They have had a red hot crack and are out on their feet

It’s not the young guys that are the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
I agree with all of that. But the fact is we're the worst team in it by a long way.
We really cracked in today at home against an interstate side and lost by six or seven goals.
We just need to accept the next five years are going to be very very bad.
Hopefully there is light at end of tunnel.

Tectonic

8m46s
Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Need to figure out how to stop these sapping periods.

I don't think it will be fixable until delisting time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back