Preview Round 4, 2021: North Melbourne vs Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday, April 11 @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Which one?
What depth is going to replace them?

We are lacking competition for spots due to our injuries. No one is really firing in the VFL apart from maybe Atu

atu should obviously come in for shaun atley then. shaun's never really been made to earn his spot, now's an opportunity.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Which one?
What depth is going to replace them?

We are lacking competition for spots due to our injuries. No one is really firing in the VFL apart from maybe Atu

Atu , bonar , Lmac , Curtis , Xerri should all be available to come in.

Polec and Jed are out with injuries- so there’s 3 that could be dropped.

1617927346701.png

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne

What kinda concerns me is the comment around “we know where we’re at”

Are we being told we are not that great and are developing? Be realistic? That comment has been thrown out a few times and while I understand we have to realise that we are a bottom 4 team, we cant be comfortable with that. Because there has to be a point where we have the drive to be successful

We need to get some wins on the board. For our development. We can’t get comfortable on where we’re at, because atm we are void of confidence and effort

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With one of LMac or Bonar to be part of the midfield rotations and I’ll be happy.
Wouldn't mess with Bonar's development. He is finally showing aptitude and confidence in one area of the ground at AFL level. L Mac has that flexibility to go with the best and play the Anderson role, and we know he runs both ways.

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North

Why is it during all AFL coaches media conferences it is impossible to hear the questions properly? It really annoys me.

I would like Noble to concentrate on restricting scoring rather than attacking through the middle of the ground but I'm old fashioned.

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why is it during all AFL coaches media conferences it is impossible to hear the questions properly? It really annoys me.

I would like Noble to concentrate on restricting scoring rather than attacking through the middle of the ground but I'm old fashioned.
something about the way the microphones are pointing

What kinda concerns me is the comment around “we know where we’re at”

Are we being told we are not that great and are developing. Be realistic. That comment has been thrown out a few times and while I understand we have to realise that we are a bottom 4 team, we cant be comfortable with that. Because there has to be a point where we have the drive to be successful

We need to get some wins on the board. For our development. We can’t get comfortable on where we’re at, because atm we are void of confidence and effort

Exactly right. It’s almost as if we are not trying to win. We should be throwing everything at Adelaide and need to demand a four quarter effort this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back