Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, April 8
Sydney v Essendon (SCG) (N)

Friday, April 9
Port Adelaide v Richmond (AO) (N)

Saturday, April 10
Western Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions (MARS)
St Kilda v West Coast (MRVL) (T)
Gold Coast v Carlton (MS) (N)
Collingwood v Greater Western Sydney (MCG) (N)

Sunday, April 11
North Melbourne v Adelaide (MRVL)
Melbourne v Geelong (MCG)
Fremantle v Hawthorn (OS) (T)

Should be the debut of the Crows gold jumper. Hoping for the Giants all orange jumper to come out too.

That should be ideal but I don’t think they’ve every worn their clash against us, it’s always been their home and white shorts. Don’t know why though the orange isn’t enough for me from the front anyway.

Do the Hawks still have the legends jumper?

If GWS aren't in their away this week what is the point of having it?

If GWS aren't in their away this week what is the point of having it?

Freo last week would have been ideal too. I’m hoping the reason they didn’t use it was just because they had no front sponsor yet. No excuse this week really.

Honestly wouldn’t mind the Lions in their third or home guernsey against the dogs. There’s a lot of red, white and blue there with the fitzroy one. Not a clash, but not very nice either.

West Coast v Swans, Rd 12, 2019. Came out of nowhere.

Yep, and Hawthorn once wore white shorts with their brown jumper, when they'd worn all-brown in previous years. But other than those two random occasions, its basically only been in clash situations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats's the purpose of the Yellowy Umpire uniform ? The blue one makes sense when Rich wear the clash jersey but doesnt seem to change anything here as opposed to the green

I think it was re-introduced as a match of the week kind of thing when Chemist Warehouse took over sponsorship.
Doesn't really do much though, I don't think more of Chemist Warehouse just because they're wearing a different shade of fluro yellow. That time they wore red on the other hand...
1617880153929.jpeg

Can I get a large quarter pounder meal with a frozen Coke

Sorry our drinks machine is:

- Defrosting
- Broken
- We don't do that flavour anymore
- It's before 10:30am
- Can you please drive to the waiting bay

Another questionable choice of colours for the umpires tonight.
The sky blue is very close to Port's teal.
Surely they have a red or pink type kit?

Another questionable choice of colours for the umpires tonight.
The sky blue is very close to Port's teal.
Surely they have a red or pink type kit?

We're not wearing all teal, though. It's a small V of teal. Red would be a good alternative and I honestly don't know why they don't have more colours for umpires - white included.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back