Game Day Round 4 2021: Port Adelaide vs Richmond Adelaide Oval 7.50pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this unlocked just as I was posting on the other thread!

I think we have a good record against Port in Adelaide with debutants playing, long may it continue!

Hopefully no crappy 50 metre penalties are given away in the last quarter!

We wil lose by 12

the free kick count,...25-13....
can see the umpires going in dry if we rock up slightly off like last week and they ride the crowd frees.

Pretty relaxed about tonight’s game don’t really expect us to win so just looking forward to seeing us have a crack

Especially the two young blokes putting the jumper on for the first time

But in saying that I’ll still probably be losing my s**t when watching the game tonight

Haha this unlocked just as I was posting on the other thread!

I think we have a good record against Port in Adelaide with debutants playing, long may it continue!

Hopefully no crappy 50 metre penalties are given away in the last quarter!
Na caddy’s out, we are sweet

Matthew45

All Australian
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
If we have another game like last week - this week then I'd declare the dynasty is all but finished. Mind you, the umpiring (and commentary) last week was probably the most partial I'd seen in a single match.

I was just watching the last 3 minutes of the Swans - Essendon game last night and the Umps were terrible there (Essendon didn't have a chance) and the commentary was all on board the Sydney 'woke' train.

I'm, glad I signed up for a monthly subscription account to watch the games from overseas because if this BS continues I won't be subscribing to subsequent months, that's for sure!

I'm wondering if the aggressive - attacking rule changes have hampered our structure / game style from here forth or is it we just had a really poor game no thanks to the umps against Sydney. Tonight's game will be interesting to say the least to see where we are at because our previous games against the Power were relatively close.

I remember hearing Jonathan brown talking about the Lions after they had won two premierships and the following year they just didn't have the legs to carry on performing. I'm really hoping that's not the case with us as well.

Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
I can already feel them going in dry - we have the SA born and bred DeBoy umpiring. Get ready peeps, the umpiring could get real ugly.
1617931653370.png

I'm ready.

Al Heimer

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2017
Dante's Second Circle
AFL Club
Richmond
I can already feel them going in dry - we have the SA born and bred DeBoy umpiring. Get ready peeps, the umpiring could get real ugly.
DeBoy being born a croweater isnt what makes him a shocking umpire, it's due to him being born a complete pencil dick.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some tough games coming up so we really can't afford to drop too many of them. I'm interested to see how we go.

Jack's comments on 360 were pretty interesting when Robbo started dribbling s**t....Sounds like there is some fire in the belly to bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back