Preview Round 4, 2021: St.Kilda v West Coast - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 10th April, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Eagles

Votes: 82 85.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe it when i see it

We do have to field 18 to have an actual team, almost at the point where if they really CBF, just stay in the hotel room and forfeit to save us watching their s**t.

Actually show you want to be out there like everyone watching or GTFO.

Why ?
I assumed that after the Melbourne game
What do you mean why?

Some have been selected even are two horrible games, you'd think they will be in the two's if they cant step it up.

We made a statement on the field last week even the week before we made a statement
Selection sets the standard of what is acceptable and whats not, no matter who you are

Unfortunately it was an illegibly scrawled message by a drunk using their own excrement.

Or not show up more like it, I can't be bothered. Last 2 weeks have made it hard to believe in them.
Can't help myself I will be there

Tall forward line for the Eagles

Kennedy - Howard
Allen - Battle (Carlisle if he plays back)
Darling - Wilkie
Brander - Coffield
Ryan - Webster
Cripps - Sinclair

Brander is probably the best match up for Coff as he doesn't play like a genuine key, he's more of a high half forward.

Howard did pretty well on Kennedy last time.

Whoever plays on Ryan will have their hands full.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tall forward line for the Eagles

Kennedy - Howard
Allen - Battle (Carlisle if he plays back)
Darling - Wilkie
Brander - Coffield
Ryan - Webster
Cripps - Sinclair

Brander is probably the best match up for Coff as he doesn't play like a genuine key, he's more of a high half forward.

Howard did pretty well on Kennedy last time.

Whoever plays on Ryan will have their hands full.
Hopefully we can at least break even in the midfield to take some pressure of the backs

Would have preferred Long in over Dmak.

Butler is also blessed but he did get a haircut.. Jones also very lucky to keep is spot, but both Butler and Jones have some credits in the bank from last year but hopefully we don't need to keep saying that..

We don't have that much quality to come in so not much point in dropping guys to make a statement, need to get them playing well and win games. We need our best players playing their best

Lmao out of all the spuds last week they drop mason wood? What a joke.
Ben Long gets dropped every other week and mckernan was never playing every game this year.
So much for sending a message at selection.

Did they actually ever say they were going to send a message at selection - or is it just what people on here wanted?

Let’s hope Ratts set the standard during the week and make it clear it’s their last chance to show something.

We have literally no one else to bring in. I’m not dropping players for the sake of it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
But its not dropping them for the sake of it
Its dropping them for not showing up its dropping Ross for not a giving a f^^^ for giving up and walking and allowing opposition player to run in and kick a goal while he stood there and watched. FFS he is suppose to be a leader

Last edited:
Bailey Smith had 8,13,22,13,18,23,22,10,28,21,16,13,11 etc etc. Played plenty of midfield minutes and wasn't dropped despite his form fluctuating.

Bytel 18, 13, 8, 13, 6. And gets dropped pretty much at every opportunity and played part time in mids but not too much. Put in the sub role, left on the bench.
I so wanted to wright something like that! Thanks G man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back