Autopsy Round 4, 2021: St.Kilda v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I was waiting for you to do this given you're on the cans. I was wondering how long or how drunk George needs to be before he starts trawling through the game day thread to find some of my posts.

Guess I know the answer now.

Gotta love having a mod who goes out of his way to drag down what was a great win.

Might be a good idea to put the phone down and come back on tomorrow.

Crouch was just what Steele needed. With Bytel in that trio and they were just ******* stoppage animals. Bytel is dead set elite with his hands in close. Will be a dead set special. Must be in the 22 from this point on.
I always thought we were in this game. We just had to put more pressure on the Eagles entries. Christ they scored every freaking time they went inside fifty in the first half. Statistically though, were were at least matching them all over the ground.
Crouch, Steele Jones and Bytel lifted physically in the third and the wce mids just s**t the bed. Kelly got found out imo. This is how you beat west Coast.
The snake was massive IMO. All over the ground. I'd give him the ******* game ball to be honest.
Such a great win. If we can bring that ferocity next week we will beat Richmond.

I just started watching Outlander and I am 100% ready to take the oath.

I swear by the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the holy iron that I hold, to give ye my fealty and pledge ye my loyalty to the name of clan Mackenzie. And if ever I shall raise my hand against ye in rebellion, I ask that this holy iron shall pierce my heart

I was waiting for you to do this given you're on the cans. I was wondering how long or how drunk George needs to be before he starts trawling through the game day thread to find some of my posts.

Guess I know the answer now.

Gotta love having a mod who goes out of his way to drag down what was a great win.

Might be a good idea to put the phone down and come back on tomorrow.
Just laughing at more of your hysteria.

Just laughing at more of your hysteria.
Ok mate! If that's a hysterical comment after a 9 possession 0 tackle half off the back of what was dished up previously then sure!

Catch ya tomorrow George!

In another installment of trying to make it personal.

Ok mate! If that's a hysterical comment after a 9 possession 0 tackle half off the back of what was dished up previously then sure!

Catch ya tomorrow George!
You should rip into the membership, footy department and past players like you did last week. Embarrassing.

I just started watching Outlander and I am 100% ready to take the oath.

I swear by the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the holy iron that I hold, to give ye my fealty and pledge ye my loyalty to the name of clan Mackenzie. And if ever I shall raise my hand against ye in rebellion, I ask that this holy iron shall pierce my heart
That show has well and truly jumped the shark.

Underestimated how hard DMAC is at the ball, the guy is strong.
He also did EXACTLY what they have trained, lower the eyes and hit up the leading HF 50-60 metres out.

Also much love for Carlisle giving Ro a chop out v NicNat. Halved the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That show has well and truly jumped the shark.

Underestimated how hard DMAC is at the ball, the guy is strong.
He also did EXACTLY what they have trained, lower the eyes and hit up the leading HF 50-60 metres out.

Also much love for Carlisle giving Ro a chop out v NicNat. Halved the contest.
Didn't think DMac had that in him Great game
Carlisle so bloody good

******* yes boys

Emotionally checked back in

Brad Hill - You've done yourself proud, cracked in hard today and showed a contested side that we haven't seen before. Could be a massive turning point for him. What a way to respond to the criticism.

D Mac :oops: Best game he's ever had. Crusty Undies you need to apologise to this man

Brad Crouch - How awesome is it to have some extra grunt in the middle?? Looking forward to lots more of Steele - Crouch - Bytel at centre bounces. Has the potential to be a top shelf engine room.
I will do no such thing. 1 half decent game in 70 doesn't make him good.

still not sure about that free against Ryan that got us going in the 4th, but we would have steamrolled them anyway, all of them, really all of them had foam on their mouth, they absolutely gave everything, Eagles couldn’t believe what was happening to them
Given the rubbish we got up until then I’d say fair play.

We need to look at our defence as its the worse in the comp at the moment. Its something that can evolve during the season, but critical if we want to play in September.
Looked a million $$ when the pressure went through the roof upfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back