Autopsy Round 4, 2021: St.Kilda v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Today, yes. Every other game between his debut and today, no. Takes more than 1 game.
I'm a big dmac believer. I've never given up on him and still held hope.

But I can see why people were very critical of him and his extension.

The challenge for dmac now is to back it up next week and the week after. I think he has all the tools to do it.

He has an AFL body. He has a terrific overhead mark. Got a nice mix of pace and endurance.

Just needs to apply himself.

Wow. I thought it all week that it was the loss we needed to have. The loss that Richmond had against us a few years ago, the loss Essendon had in 2001 or whenever it was. The one you need to have to remind the guys that hard work is needed.

I’ll watch it tomorrow to watch it properly.
Enjoy, one of the best comebacks I' seen, absolutely a great watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No change next week.

Bytel is ok right?

I'm a big dmac believer. I've never given up on him and still held hope.

But I can see why people were very critical of him and his extension.

The challenge for dmac now is to back it up next week and the week after. I think he has all the tools to do it.

He has an AFL body. He has a terrific overhead mark. Got a nice mix of pace and endurance.

Just needs to apply himself.

His kicking tonight was excellent too. In the past he has missed targets or put the ball on their head and allowed opponents to spoil. Tonight he weighted his kicks beautifully

Bloody hell who woulda thought playing guys in the right position would get the best out of them?
Bytel is extremely impressive. Felt like we won anytime he was in the middle.
Crouch was huge with his effort.
Carlisle deserves every bit of praise. Best nic nac in alot of crucial hit outs. The bloke is a great footballer and should be played every week.
So good to have Roma back. You forget how good he is.

KINGY!

Loved a couple of digs in Ratts’ presser -

We’re never as bad as we think we are - and never as GOOD either! Wham!
Dan played better with a haircut! Double wham!

He looked like a completely different player!

He was composed and he kicked and disposed of the ball nicely.

Man if DMAC can come good that's an excellent bonus.
Good on Ratts and coaches for not putting a line through his name

When Bytel pushed the trainer away, ran into the contest and got the next clearance after that knock, I loudly proclaimed my undying love for the kid.

Let him build his career up in the ones. What a player. Ten contested possessions from 19 and seven tackles. Probably won’t be enough for a rising star Nom but Jesus what an effort.

One of the most incredible wins.

I’ve been his biggest critic but DMac was man of the match. Brilliant composure, decision-making and composure. Lowered his eyes and lead the way. Before that, we were not getting reward for our effort.

Take a bow DMac, unbelievable turnaround.
Is this his last year ? Hope he doesn't want a 3 year contract

Get optus sport

Yeah we have a couple of our phones with Telstra and a couple with Optus. Optus is cheaper and only shitter when you're really out in the middle of nowhere. Works in remote Gippsland though. Cheaper than Telstra by heaps and free Optus sport. The only crap part is my son wakes himself up at ridiculous hours to watch it.

When Bytel pushed the trainer away, ran into the contest and got the next clearance after that knock, I loudly proclaimed my undying love for the kid.

Let him build his career up in the ones. What a player. Ten contested possessions from 19 and seven tackles. Probably won’t be enough for a rising star Nom but Jesus what an effort.
The little shimmy to get through 2 players reminded me of a certain big hearted Norm Smith medalist of ours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back