Status
Not open for further replies.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
That's why we don't play Charlie one out. He's been found out looking for body contact.

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
It's only 3 goals - I still believe :D

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Such a ridiculously dumb team. Can't get in the right position and then give away dumb frees

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
I've liked Daniher's game. He may not be getting the stats but there's been a bunch of taps and handballs to set other players up

He’s always threatening. We just haven’t done him any favours.

Charlie was held back in the goal square. Marginal I know but it would have been paid to the Dogs.
There has to be an enquiry in Leigh Fisher's umpiring and he plucks another one the dog's way on the siren.

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So the dogs panicked and bought in an extra tall defender to cover our tall forwards. Funnily enough ours haven't fired a shot and it has been us struggling to contain theirs! Kicking and ball movement has a lot to do with it tho tbf.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I've liked Daniher's game. He may not be getting the stats but there's been a bunch of taps and handballs to set other players up

Would be great if Charlie or Linc could could get in the right position to benefit from this

We are a genuine gun midfielder away from contesting . Shows with Neale being out of form how much we are lacking

Nope. Could put Bontempelli in our side and it wouldn’t change what’s happening here. It’s a deeper problem than that.

Aug 4, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Gotten carried away with the wind and the dogs short backline so we've just thought we can bomb long all day

Few of our top players having mares aswell, Andrews, Cameron, Zorko.

Will need to put together a very good quarter from here to run over them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back