Game Day Round 4, 2021 - Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making me feel like Eustace from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

"Stupid Dogs, ya making me look bad!"

Guys like Berry, Clug, Mitch and Zorko should be in at contests making several efforts to either pressure or allow us to get the ball on the outside. They're incapable of this at the moment and you have to wonder what the coaches are doing to fix this

Winning the clearances and disposals but really poor efficiency from those efforts.

Also not enough pressure being applied to the Dogs.

There are good signs if you look for them, ultimately I think we've done well to be competitive. I could be wrong but I thought the last time we played them here we weren't that great either and in way better seasonal form.

Finish the game strong and I'm okay with a close loss.

Need to prioritise players with dynamic attributes with our two first rounders this year. Feels like we are entering an era again where game-breakers are essential. Harder and harder to grind out games with traditional fundamental type footballers.

I think Fages needs to make it that all goals must result from marks on the lead. This kick to a pack thing is irrelevant especially that McInerney spends no time up forward anymore.

We aren’t doing ourselves any favours and arent playing great but jeeze the umpires have helped us kill any of our momentum. We’ve been getting crucified today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media are going to start asking questions about Charlie in a big way.

He just doesn’t look interested in working his way back into games when things are going against him.

Need to set a better standard when you are earning the dollars he is.

Bulldogs much better protecting space in marking contests to allow a teammate a clear run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back