Review Round 4, 2023: Box Hill Hawks v Collingwood, 16 April 2023, 12.00pm @ BHCO

Feb 2, 2022
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just watched both games b2b. Players have been rated in depth so I will keep it brief. Lynch must replace meek he’s earned it. Feel like we have 2 with Ramsden and O’Sullivan opposite end of the height spectrum but potential to be elite. Weddle building nicely looked really comfortable and more aggressive today. Bennetts super clean just needs more of it. Blanck pretty good today think he comes in for crows. Morris coming along needs a block of games. BMac a development year but like what I see. Fionn doing great for a second year player with no background can see him making it.

Boys are playing well & seem to gel together.
Massive kudos to Zane Littlejohn & staff. He has done great things in a short time, long may it continue.
The style of play is incredibly good to watch.

Easy Slips Catch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 10, 2006
Fringe
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
The style of play is incredibly good to watch.
It certainly is. They switch and then belt it forward, we always look aggressive.

BMac must be the quickest on our list. Even on the slow track yesterday he could burn off opponents. If he can get the tank to play a wing he will be a ripper.

Kuuz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory TSM
Also, cudos to Cal Porter for what was a truly elite goal celebration in the early part of the match

1681710017083.png

burner1

Premiership Player
Nov 3, 2005
victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawks
Jeka should be in this week so looking forward to that
Any idea if will be up forward or down back?
BMac must be the quickest on our list. Even on the slow track yesterday he could burn off opponents. If he can get the tank to play a wing he will be a ripper.
Any idea if BMac has a tank? (How did he go in preseason running?) Most wings these days are elite runners.

Any idea if will be up forward or down back?

Any idea if BMac has a tank? (How did he go in preseason running?) Most wings these days are elite runners.
He will play forward and No BMAC will need to work on his tank to play wing. Currently playing hbf and i reckon they see a lot to work with there

Just got home from the game. Weddle very, very impressive. His aerobic capacity is hilarious, spent most of the game sprinting.

Ramsden looking great, so much bigger than last year.
Andy Collins was a big wrap for Ramma, Bennetts, Weddle and Bmac after the game.

Nov 5, 2014
Wherever I leave my hat
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Worth a look.

Brilliant post from SYL and Box Hill.

Love the content.

Aside! Trey Ruscoe was mentioned in the Hawks early huddle to be contained and yet continued to be highly influential. For mine he was near B.O.G in a team that lost badly. I am always a fan of those that perform well when others do not. Trey seems hot headed… but he can play.

Last edited:
Back