Prediction Round 4, 2023: Changes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to be too critical given the injuries. Ideally would’ve had Petch instead of one of West or Ledwards, as we’re looking a bit one-paced as it stands. Still, keen to see how this plays out, as I reckon that barring NN, we’ve selected pretty much all our best tacklers in one 22.

Team would look much better balanced with both Petch and Rotham in.

Esp Rotham seeing we have only one kpd, and he is much better in the ruck than Waterman, and Williams needs help as he is under an injury cloud. Oh well it’s all academic as far as winning goes, but don’t know how all these one paced midfielders are going to play onball.

Probably best not to try and understand or explain it, just watch and see how the newer players go.

Hard to be too critical given the injuries. Ideally would’ve had Petch instead of one of West or Ledwards, as we’re looking a bit one-paced as it stands. Still, keen to see how this plays out, as I reckon that barring NN, we’ve selected pretty much all our best tacklers in one 22.
I agree. But be nice to see us with some extra mids for once. Many of the good teams have a lot of extra mids playing as forwards or backs and get rotated around and we have never had that amount of run. We should run out the game well at least. Scoring may be an issue esp with Darling not at his best.

Hope Long, Hewett and Ginbey get their first goal this week.

I agree. But be nice to see us with some extra mids for once. Many of the good teams have a lot of extra mids playing as forwards or backs and get rotated around and we have never had that amount of run. We should run out the game well at least. Scoring may be an issue esp with Darling not at his best.

Hope Long, Hewett and Ginbey get their first goal this week.
Longy is already on the board

At 2:11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt realise he kicked the ball i50 as well.

Impressive work rate for a young'n

I thought that as well the first time I watched that video but it’s just a editing coincidence that makes it appear he kicked the ball in

Look at the time clock in the top left, it’s two separate pieces of play

I thought that as well the first time I watched that video but it’s just a editing coincidence that makes it appear he kicked the ball in

Haha, whoops.

I mean yeah you could look at it that way but imo his ability to time travel is probably even more impressive than that i50 to start the play

I mean yeah you could look at it that way but imo his ability to time travel is probably even more impressive than that i50 to start the play

Basketball foreground.

The imbalanced nature of the team tells me we're going for an old fashioned ambush. All for it.

With the selected personnel it looks like we're going to try to crash, bash and bludgeon our way to victory and I'm really looking forward to seeing how we go about it.

Best team ever tbh
high quality GIF

Man i am excited for Hewett, i've been so high on him since mid last year and would of been wrapped if we drafted him before Ginbey.

Not expecting him to be the player i think he will be as an 18 year old.

But im telling you guys, he is HIM, has the it factor. He reminds me of Kerr a bit but he's got a nice balance of inside and outside to his game and has the ability to hit the scoreboard.

Such a good trade last year and the pieces falling our way to get both Ginbey and Hewett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back