MVP Round 4, 2023: Votes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Kelly
4. Hunt
3. Gaff
2. Jones
1. Allan

I am not understanding the love shown for Duggan. I thought he was slow and ineffective in his kicking. Some players just seem to miss the obvious passes and poor old Dugs makes out like he never has options and has to go down the line.

Gaff is not an inside mid and Simmo is going to spend the rest of 2023 proving us wrong. Loved his effort and example. I still cringe everytime he lilnes up in the centre.

West and Clark really showed that they are WAFL standard. West 2 x out of bounds is the showcase. He tries his guts out but when it comes to foot skills, he is well short of a pass mark.

HM - Williams, Edwards, Long, Ginbey. They had a great lesson in pressure at the AFL senior level.

Was there something wrong with Hurn and Cole as they were well down?

5 - Kelly, clear BOG and set the trend early, unfortunately didn't have the cattle to follow.
4 - Hunt, the next two were hard to split but gave this to Hunt for the grit and run he provided.
3 - Gaff best game for a while. I know he doesn't have a 95m penetrating stab pass but he is bloody trying hard. 9 Tackles, 9. for him alone. 9. 6 clearances, the most for an Eagle and 3rd most on the ground. Nahh stuff it, Gaff moves up to 4 and Hunt down to 3 now.
2 - Oallen, better and better each game. A handful is just around the corner.
1 - JJ, keeps providing an option and taking the game on. He and Hunt are so important to the game style we want to bring.

5. Kelly
4. Gaff
3. Oscar
2. Hunt
1. Longy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t - Almost missed it!

5. Tim Kelly
4. Oscar Allen
3. Jayden Hunt
2. Andrew Gaff
1. Jamaine Jones

A bit late to the party as missed the last few weeks but from the highlights and the stats sheet

5 - Tim Kelly
4 - Oscar Allen
3 - Jayden Hunt
2 - Noah Long
1 - Andrew Gaff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back