Round 4 Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol. hey i haven't been off the mark with captain advice in recent times..

as for my Pavalenko comments, I guess I should justify it.

* If Tarrant returns he might be a bit more of a focus because the team will want to get him involved.

* His scores previous to 2007 versus Richmond in 2005 and 2006 are 43, 119, 116. Good scores but hardly legendary.

* Freo have historically been flat after derbies. Richmond will have something to prove.

Meh.

Thats it.

Gaz will score less than 110. Bookmark it.

Yep. You haven't been off the mark.:D

I was thinking more along the lines of..

When I get that feeling,
I needa, Chadly, healing
Chadly, healing baaby,
Is good for us.

:eek:

My dedication to Chaddrick!

I make a bad coach beg, I'll make a poor coach steal
I'll make a non-owner blush, i make all my owners squeal
I wanna be your captain baby, yours and yours alone
I'm here to say Super-Coach, That I'm CHAD to the bone
CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad,
CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad, CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad, CHad to the bone

CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad, CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad, CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad, CHad to the bone

Gold. :thumbsu:

CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad,
CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad, CH- CH-CH-CH-CHad, CHad to the bone

#1 with a bullet!

Brad Johnson?? Any takers?

I know he has had 3 shockers (don't count the 180 due to bonus sc points) but Johnno always dominates the bombers...

Is that a big risk considering I have H.Shaw, Cooney, S.Fisher, Goodwin, Kennelly (top player!!!).

Not at all! It will be raining goals and cheap possies (not tackles though) at TD on Friday night and BJ is due for another 25 poss/10 mark/5 goal plus performance. Just wish I had him.

Any Bulldog studs must be in contention for captaincy this week.

I just hope Brent Stanton gets his hands on the pill a few times. Wouldn't bet the captaincy on him though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all! It will be raining goals and cheap possies (not tackles though) at TD on Friday night and BJ is due for another 25 poss/10 mark/5 goal plus performance. Just wish I had him.

Any Bulldog studs must be in contention for captaincy this week.

I just hope Brent Stanton gets his hands on the pill a few times. Wouldn't bet the captaincy on him though.

you will be able to have him in 3 weeks for $450K...pffttt..when i got him for $570k..lol

I'm a bit of a risk taker..so I'll pick Brad Johnno (please I've had 3 bad weeks of captain)

1. Capt Fevola (picked him cause I heard he say he owes Blues)
2. Capt B.Johnson (picked him after he scores 182, then scores a shocker)
3. Capt Cox (picked him and he gets injured on a freak team mate incident)
4. Capt B.Johnson ....

farrrrrk please please please..captain do well..

I'm really thinking of taking a huge risk to try and make up some ground. I mentioned him at the start of the thread...im talkinh BBBH.

Loves ANZ/Telstra
Likes West Coast a bit..only bad scores because Glass has been able to shut him down and with
Glass slightly injured and playing like s**t...let Browny have 130, Pav 130, Hall 130?
Been in devastating form
Weather here in Sydney has been perfect for the past 2 days, no real signs of rain atm

Any body have any thoughts...

I'm game. Going with him this round. I'm a bit behind, so i'm going for it a bit. Reckon my team is strong enough to carry me to a respectable score even if my captain doesn't fire. But in any case, bring it!

Ummm... on second thoughts... hearing about the wet weather and such... might not be doing this.... I'm thinking Goodes again actually. Against a weakened west coast midfield, although last year he didn't go too well against them, i think they're gonna be struggling to match up on him... Either him or cross.....

Nope, lock in Goodes for me

Judd is the safest bet...

I'm going brad johnson as I'm a risk taker and BJ normally does well against bombers....(and I'm an bombers supporter)

Ouch.

I stayed with Chad. :) (Boring I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back