Game Day Round 4 Carlton v Adelaide 1.10pm AEST Sunday March 1 @ Hisense Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not saying we should delist her !

If they are struggling get them off and rest them and put a bench player on with fresher legs that is not gassed.

I know you're not, but imagine suggesting we take Cripps off late in a close game because he's tired and has turned the ball over a couple of times.

Not comparing the two as players, but Grace has very quickly become an integral part of the midfield unit and you don't take that caliber off the field late unless something is seriously wrong.

Fantastic win thoroughly enjoy watching the ladies play their intent/intensity is first class and consistently at a high level .
That's what I want from my side above all else the rest flows from there .
The skill levelof course can still improve and is sloppy very sloppy at times but overall since the comp first started weve shown a vast improvement in this area IMO .
The men's side 5 years into our rebuild 1 year further advanced just not seeing the consistent intent and improved skill level the ladies are displaying yesterday yet another example of this .
Well played ladies ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Match report ...

ADELAIDE 1.2 3.2 4.3 4.4 (28)
CARLTON
0.2 2.3 4.5 5.6 (36)

GOALS: Harris 2, McEvoy, Prespakis, Stevens, Vescio
BEST: Harris, Vescio, Harrington, Prespakis, Wilson, Egan, Plane

Was watching UFC on Kayo. Was watching Aussie girl Megan Anderson go whack. Given Tayla Harris ability to kick high and a good boxer I wonder one day in future if she will be in UFC too. For now though, turned over to footy and saw it in third quarter and Harris seemed on fire. I do not watch a lot of the women's game. Too many games in past sloppy and too few goals. This game I watched seemed a lot better standard than glimpses of ones saw in past.
Hopefully they put themselves in chance to make finals and dented the Crows chances in the other conference. They seemed to have everything the guys did not yesterday, cohesion. Well done girls and keep it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back