Round 4: Changes Vs Eagles (DERBY TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hughe has played on a lot which helps set up play and break lines. He's also only averaged two clangers a game. Not wonderful, but considering the fact he's taking risks and some of those risks have resulted in scores its miles off terrible.

Last edited:
Just looked at the odds and they have to be taking the piss surely? I'm thinking of dropping 50 on you blokes.

He's a little tidbit from the Footy Live app regarding Hughes...View attachment 653570

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And just off the top of my head I can remember 3 instances where his direct mistakes COST Fremantle goals so already his 24 points is now down to 6

Like I said before his good is always canceled out by his bad , generally more so

Just looked at the odds and they have to be taking the piss surely? I'm thinking of dropping 50 on you blokes.

We are missing Fyfe, Blakeley, S.Hill, Ballantyne, Logue, Sandilands, Bennell, who are all in theory best 22.

The team we are fielding are on average 2 years younger and have 50 games less experience than your lot.

It will be a miracle if we win.

And just off the top of my head I can remember 3 instances where his direct mistakes COST Fremantle goals so already his 24 points is now down to 6

Like I said before his good is always canceled out by his bad , generally more so
It’s an even spread for me. The turnovers Wilson and Langdon have generated this season has been poor. Both not hitting targets as well as they should.

I'll wait for figures from an official source....

On T10(E3C6) using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope we play with a bit of Mongrel today

We seem to be playing too nice and always seem to be the victims of thier foul play.

It time for reciprocation

If McGovern is standing under the ball for one of his intetcepts and there is a chance we should make him earn it like NN did knees up to Sandi earning his Simpsonspraise for taking him out- I recall Simpson put Sandis hospitalisation with serious injury to being "part of the game"
(the same result to one of them as part of the game would be nice and send a message)

A couple of pretend punch's directed at Gaff with the intention of making him flinch

Some good old fashioned over hard tackles!

We should go to the Mark Harvey handbook for retaliation

If we as supporters forgive the numerous incidents we are soft

Going in hard might unsettle the Y Scum

Its time for another line in the sand demolition Derby

They started it !

Why is it my sport is always on at the same time as my actual sport? Cant watch live :(

I think if we can stop them dominating the contested and uncontested marking we have a chance at an upset.

When eagles are marking the ball around the ground they are nearly impossible to beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back