Prediction Round 4: Changes Vs GWS + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That was Crowley right? He was a great servant of the club and delisted. No need to boo him. Hogan, Neale and Cerra can go get farked

Yes Crowley. The key difference is when the club cut a player, the crowd stay loyal to the player. When the player walks out on the club, the crowd stay loyal to the club.

I don't see any difference in Langdon and Cerra going home. They are either both in the boos or neither should be. I don't think either let themselves down with effort while at the club.

Hogan's greatest act for the club was leaving before his $1,000,000 a year contract trigger extension came due.

I don't want the crowd to boo Hogan - but it's because I don't want him to get a touch all game.

Yes Crowley. The key difference is when the club cut a player, the crowd stay loyal to the player. When the player walks out on the club, the crowd stay loyal to the club.

I don't see any difference in Langdon and Cerra going home. They are either both in the boos or neither should be. I don't think either let themselves down with effort while at the club.

Hogan's greatest act for the club was leaving before his $1,000,000 a year contract trigger extension came due.

I don't want the crowd to boo Hogan - but it's because I don't want him to get a touch all game.
The difference with Langdon is that he wasn't as valued as the others. He ran and tried his hardest but burnt the ball a lot. Him leaving didn't feel like we were losing anything. Of course since moving he has developed into a handy player.

The difference with Langdon is that he wasn't as valued as the others. He ran and tried his hardest but burnt the ball a lot. Him leaving didn't feel like we were losing anything. Of course since moving he has developed into a handy player.
Better coaching then. Mark Williams is underrated over there. Has become more attacking in his positioning. Also turned Brayshaw into an excellent winger. People wrote him off as slow, but gee him and Langdon easily best wingers in the league

He definitely was not a free hit. Not only did we give up multiple later picks, we moved back several places in the first round the following year because of the deficit we acquired gaining him
He's cost a helluva lot more than he's delivered so far
The next pick was 55 and then some junk.
The pick we were going to pick Chapman moved back to the pick we took Chapman.

Ok - so it wasn't free.

The fact Logue has been dropped and challenged to improve his kicking is one of the best things I’ve heard this season.

IMO Logue is an elite athlete not a natural footballer but has the potential. The fact he’s pick 8 is now off the table. Go back to Peel improve your game, get a shot at AFL. Hamling, Henry, Sturt, Hughes all should be pushing for their respective line coaches to play well at peel to be chosen.

It is a serious positive to the club that these names are being challenged to get a game.
Spot on. Just wish there was the same pressure in the forward line.

It was a stark reminder last night watching Hawkins/Cameron at one end and McStay/Daniher at the other how far off we are in that area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next pick was 55 and then some junk.
The pick we were going to pick Chapman moved back to the pick we took Chapman.

Ok - so it wasn't free.
So we risked losing Chapman?

I wouldn't want to drop back a couple of places in the first round unless we benefit from it. Bid on Green and it wouldn't have happened.

So we risked losing Chapman?

I wouldn't want to drop back a couple of places in the first round unless we benefit from it. Bid on Green and it wouldn't have happened.
Not really related but I reckon Green will win a brownlow one day. He's bloody 21.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back