Opinion Round 4 Changes vs. Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danyle Pearce, Matt Taberner and Jon Griffin have been named as emergencies for the match.

Good news that Tucker will be playing for Peel and hopefully continuing his good form. In next week perhaps?

So no changes. Smart, but would've liked to see Tucker in. He'd be pretty disappointed, he never deserved to be dropped.

Walters could be a late out, didn't train today.

He was pretty late out onto the track, seemed like they were testing his groin out. Did some tests, kicked a bit of short stuff with Hale and then disappeared.

Might just be giving him the extra day to rest to get right.

He was pretty late out onto the track, seemed like they were testing his groin out. Did some tests, kicked a bit of short stuff with Hale and then disappeared.

Lyon: “He was just a little tight and sore still, so we availed ourselves of the opportunity that existed, which was to manage him.

Go back a page.

Lyon said Michael Walters would be fit to play despite the gun forward doing little at this morning’s open training session at the club’s Cockburn headquarters.

“We’re very confident he’ll play,” Lyon said.

“He’s an incredibly hard worker, hardly ever misses training.

“He was just a little tight and sore still, so we availed ourselves of the opportunity that existed, which was to manage him.

Lyon: “He was just a little tight and sore still, so we availed ourselves of the opportunity that existed, which was to manage him.
Go back a page.
Whoops fair call. :$

Here I was thinking I had a scoop :(

From what I saw I'm a little less confident than Rossco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just waiting for my boy Sean Darcy to get the call up and destroy. Darcy, the apeman and Grey will cause a few headaches.

No change is a good sign. Get the youngsters onto the G for the first time.

We are a half decent chance for a win here. Ill back us in by 19 pts with Neale 3 goals

I think this proves once and for all that the coaching staff do read Big Footy and are now starting to understand the value and knowledge on this board.
Yeah everyone else's posts but yours as they have quarantined them as they aren't good enough ha ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back