AFLW Round 4 Discussion - 2021 AFLW season

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide’s conversion issue is starting to become a real concern. Brisbane were fairly decent today but Adelaide could have been way in front if they converted. We know how good Brisbane are in the 4th quarter so this game is now up in the air still in my opinion.

I feel people tend to underrate Brisbane.
Yeah. People tend to underrate how impactful their speed and quick decision-making is. They don’t have a side full of big-bodied midfielders, but their good decision-making, clever kicks and small taps to advantage makes them just as any of the other star teams.

Too good Crows. Well done.

Great contest. If you wanted evidence of how much the standard of AFLW has improved over the years, that would be a pretty good example.

Adelaide laid 30 tackles today, equal-fewest in club history. Other time was R4 2019, which was a 42-point win over Fremantle in Darwin.

Looked like a bad day injury-wise for Brisbane. Hopefully Wuetschner is back next week, even to just play her across HB to get her involved and tidy things up by foot out of defence a bit. Worked for the Crows and Eloise Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanted to give it a proper go tonight at watching it. FMD this game is hard to watch, I feel sorry for the commentators trying to be engaged in the game. It is at least another 3-5 years off being watchable. Off to watch the NRL.
I feel exactly the same.

Gave NRL a chance, but its another century or so of being watchable. Its admirable they created a game for stupid people, but expecting us to watch it is a bridge to far imop.

I don’t watch a lot of AFLW but is the umpiring always this bad? This is very sus.
I've watched a few games this weekend and shaken my head at various stages of each match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back