Round 4 Discussion (Dedicated to Shakespeare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,161, which dropped me way back to around 3.5k in the overall.

Reversed trade of Dunkley -> Hurn and then Dunkley -> Boak the real pain, as I’ll potentially be doing the former for real this week, with a loss of 66 points and a bunch of cash. Stupid game/stupid Bevo. Don’t you dare put him in the midfield this week you overgrown 12-year-old.

Besides that, s**t week for my midfield (Clarry, Sheed, Brouch, Mrouch) and forward line (Worpel too scored with a massive 85). Christ.

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
2307 carrying Fyfebot thanks to big Gibbons absolutely destroying Butters and his endless faultbotting this week.

Ranked 93 now, should be an easy ride to the 50k from here as long as Classic Billings doesn't get injured.
Look at this fault back into form in the land of SC

Your love for Classic Billings finally paying off.

Daniel McL

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2014
ACT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
Happy Game of Thrones Day kents :moustache:

49B4C024-8F9E-4FA4-9B67-6BC790B87B25.gif

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Consider this. If GC had kicked an extra goal instead of a behind in round 1, they would be on top of the table all on their own.

You could have written your own ticket for that.
Glorious isn’t it? Haha
I think the game a lot of coaches are playing (risk free, slow keepings off, low scoring) is suiting us and other lower teams. Clarko was spot on with his comments yesterday.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
2109 and hopefully Fyfe comes back this round as i decided against trading to Neale given i thought i could win my cash league matchup, which i did so im happy about that. My next opponent is much tougher though so ill need a fit Fyfe to have a chance given how poorly most of the rookies scored last round. I'm about 17,000 overall now.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
Enjoyed the chat guys enobrien ..... gotta stop Jcpdragonx's fetish for trading the same players out & in constantly
Clearly has a bit of Judd_Magic in him!
Listened to half of it and dropped off once I heard big Menafault getting currently bullied out of nowhere. Shameful.
You'd be happy to see him getting a game
Jords leagues killing it in the standings.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Remarkable tbh, a lot of his advice on starting Neale/Macrae types was correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back