Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was reasonably pleased with putting the C on Murphy after his 124 but Rocky just proved again that it should just automatically go on him every week' particularly at the Gabba.

Rocky just dislocated two fingers. Should be alright unless they've got other damage along with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislocated them getting the pill so much. Ahhh Rocky you beautiful man.

314 is such a lovely number.

1995 with Mitch and Roughy to come. Would hope for high 2100 which appears to be above average.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a-hole

Was hoping for a low score towards the start and he'd be my first upgrade. Hasn't looked like happening, he's back to nose in the trough piggy goodness.
Yep, absolute flog he is, was supposed to do this last year, but nope I'll get injured and give Pups a 24 x2

I'm happy with my scoring atm however I am a little concerned as to where my cash generation is coming from. In order to make the 6-7 upgrades I would like to make by season's end, I would need to find up to $1.5M. Currently my cash cows are Otten, Hampton, Hibberd, Stewart, SPP, Barrett, Parfitt, Hannan & Eddy. ATM that lot looks like they will generate probably less than $1M and use 9 trades to do so.

I'm happy with my scoring atm however I am a little concerned as to where my cash generation is coming from. In order to make the 6-7 upgrades I would like to make by season's end, I would need to find up to $1.5M. Currently my cash cows are Otten, Hampton, Hibberd, Stewart, SPP, Barrett, Parfitt, Hannan & Eddy. ATM that lot looks like they will generate probably less than $1M and use 9 trades to do so.

Yeah I've been thinking this a fair bit as well. It's why I've jumped on WHE, McGrath and Pruess so far.

I've got Otten, Hampton, McGrath, Newman Smith, Hibberd, Barrett, SPP, Pickett, Pruess, Hannan, WHE and Butler.

Smith obviously isn't going to make any money and will be traded out, Hibberd looks like he has to go and Hannan isn't looking like making much (although his midfield time in the last quarter was promising) and Barrett needs to get selected again but the others are looking ok.

Yeah I've been thinking this a fair bit as well. It's why I've jumped on WHE, McGrath and Pruess so far.

I've got Otten, Hampton, McGrath, Newman Smith, Hibberd, Barrett, SPP, Pickett, Pruess, Hannan, WHE and Butler.

Smith obviously isn't going to make any money and will be traded out, Hibberd looks like he has to go and Hannan isn't looking like making much (although his midfield time in the last quarter was promising) and Barrett needs to get selected again but the others are looking ok.
Long started well but faded out today, hopefully he does better next week.

I'm tossing up whether to jump on Balic now for a Pickett as Pickett just has no ceiling at all, but is it worth a trade yet? Pickett will reach 200k in 3-4 weeks but he won't score much more, but will Balic justify the trade and only 40-50k made on Pickett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back