Round 4 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
most probably keeping both Brayshaw and LDU, so I need them both to play and hopefully one of them goes OK. The worse player will probably go for Coffield or Higgins in round 5

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Very happy as to where i am currently ranked but I have hit some carnage, I have Brayshaw and Stephenson who are struggling to score and make cash, also have two injured forwards in ZGL and Ryan. That leaves two 0's on my FWD bench with Fritsch and Stephenson playing. I need to keep making money, keep scoring but also not waste trades. I have no clue what to do, I am considering bringing in Christensen (for consistent scores and good JS) and then a Crowden or Rioli for Stephenson and Ryan (due to his injury looking much longer than ZGL's). Thoughts?

During the pre-season, Titch was more often than not the one of the big three who most said they could live without.

Yet, after three rounds, he's the one averaging 154 per game.

Pour one out for the 47% who don't own him. :sleepy:

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
most probably keeping both Brayshaw and LDU, so I need them both to play and hopefully one of them goes OK. The worse player will probably go for Coffield or Higgins in round 5
Yep I'll probably sit on Brayshaw and Dow this week and the worst performer goes out next week. Hopefully they'll both ton up

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Advice time, please.

Here's my team. 246k sitting in the bank. What would be your move?

(Thinking Beams > T Mitchell at this stage)

Attachments

• sc.png
    sc.png
    709.5 KB · Views: 9
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Advice time, please.

I really, really, REALLY want titch in my team but he has Jacobs in 2 weeks time so i'm thinking i might just sit and wait for now.

That said, he'll probably still end up with something around 130.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Advice time, please.

Hate to say it but you've got some garbage there. Youve got some ground to make up.

I agree start by getting titch. He is a must have.

Trade Nathan Wright for a half eaten potato cake. Taking him was a dare, right?

One of either rayner or ldu to a cheap playing rookie and look to upgrade daniher to mclean or heeney

1. **** this campaigner

2. SC should eliminate rucks and just give us 10 mids.

On the other hand, at least he's back in the midfield... sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back