Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but you've got some garbage there. Youve got some ground to make up.

I agree start by getting titch. He is a must have.

Trade Nathan Wright for a half eaten potato cake. Taking him was a dare, right?

One of either rayner or ldu to a cheap playing rookie and look to upgrade daniher to mclean or heeney

Thanks for the advice.

I have Mclean and Heeney already, mate. Had them from the beginning.

I had Wright from the start of the year lol (IDK why, first year Supercoaching lols)

Thanks for the advice.

I have Mclean and Heeney already, mate. Had them from the beginning.

I had Wright from the start of the year lol (IDK why, first year Supercoaching lols)

So you do! Sorry mate i was jumping screens on my phone

Lunchmeat or sexy robbie then

R Gray it is.

Leave Mitchell alone for now?

Get titch first. Work your way towards robbie but be mindful of his bye. For a first year player youve got a lot more right than a lot of us did (specifically me!)

Advice time, please.

Here's my team. 246k sitting in the bank. What would be your move?

(Thinking Beams > T Mitchell at this stage)
Nathan Wright?

BA79D04D-84AE-41E3-AECB-1B2780B92A8D.gif

Very happy as to where i am currently ranked but I have hit some carnage, I have Brayshaw and Stephenson who are struggling to score and make cash, also have two injured forwards in ZGL and Ryan. That leaves two 0's on my FWD bench with Fritsch and Stephenson playing. I need to keep making money, keep scoring but also not waste trades. I have no clue what to do, I am considering bringing in Christensen (for consistent scores and good JS) and then a Crowden or Rioli for Stephenson and Ryan (due to his injury looking much longer than ZGL's). Thoughts?

expect Stephenson to be rested this week

JDG
Jamie
Fas

all possible inclusions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess that must have been before his AFL career.
He's far from being a bad pick. I just feel he's a fair way down the list of top forward options.

Who are the the best forward options though?

Not as good as previous years imo.

Heeney
McLean
Billings? (s**t so far)
Petracca
Smith
Buddy
Gray
Walters
Hogan (can he keep it up?)
Greene (punchable head and misses too many games)
Dalhaus (might not play midfield enough)

Have the first 5 and wish I had started Walters over Billings.

Thought about it so many times too due to Billings having an interrupted pre season.

I will get sexy Robbie Gray in at some point to be my 6th forward. :)

Last edited:
Who are the the best forward options though?

Not as good as previous years imo.

Heeney
McLean
Billings? (s**t so far)
Petracca
Smith
Buddy
Gray
Walters
Hogan (can he keep it up?)
Greene (punchable head and misses too many games)
Dalhaus (might not play midfield enough)

have the first 5 and wish I had started Walters over Billings.

Thought about it so many times too due to Billings having an interrupted pre season.

I will get sexy Robbie Gray in at some point to be my 6th forward. :)
Well things can change of course, but after my preseason research I rated the top 10 as Franklin, Menegola, Walters, McLean, Sicily, Billings, Martin, Gray, Roughead and Gunston. Menegola and Billings are looking shaky but the rest have performed well.

Well things can change of course, but after my preseason research I rated the top 10 as Franklin, Menegola, Walters, McLean, Sicily, Billings, Martin, Gray, Roughead and Gunston. Menegola and Billings are looking shaky but the rest have performed well.

Forgot about Martin.

He looks the goods this year, may finally breakout.

Menegola, with Ablett out for say 4 weeks ......his prospects back to looking good for owners ?

I guess we can say now Cripps will have another low score this week ......Jacobs has done a job on every premium Midfielder this year .....last week Oliver
I guess we can say now Cripps will have another low score this week ......Jacobs has done a job on every premium Midfielder this year .....last week Oliver
Cripps can hurt him forward. Surely he goes to Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back