Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripps can hurt him forward. Surely he goes to Murphy
Who's the more dangerous for Carlton ? Cripps or Murphy? .....Cripps wins the hard ball & gets out to the Murphy's .......cut the head off, IMO will be the approach, but agree Carlton will push Cripps forward for a mis-match

Menegola, with Ablett out for say 4 weeks ......his prospects back to looking good for owners ?
It can only help him but maybe only in the short term. Last season with Selwood playing injured and underperforming he was pretty much their 3rd mid behind Danger and Duncan. This season with the return to fitness of Selwood, the return of Ablett and the emergence of Kelly he's pretty much dropped to 6th in line for a mid spot once Duncan and Ablett are fit.

Who's the more dangerous for Carlton ? Cripps or Murphy? .....Cripps wins the hard ball & gets out to the Murphy's .......cut the head off, IMO will be the approach, but agree Carlton will push Cripps forward for a mis-match
Yep, Carlton have to learn from what Melbourne did with Oliver last week and push Cripps forward if he's tagged by Jacobs. They need to do it a lot earlier than Melbourne did though.

It can only help him but maybe only in the short term. Last season with Selwood playing injured and underperforming he was pretty much their 3rd mid behind Danger and Duncan. This season with the return to fitness of Selwood, the return of Ablett and the emergence of Kelly he's pretty much dropped to 6th in line for a mid spot once Duncan and Ablett are fit.
Yes i forgot about Kelly ? ......

Yep, Carlton have to learn from what Melbourne did with Oliver last week and push Cripps forward if he's tagged by Jacobs. They need to do it a lot earlier than Melbourne did though.
Melb obviously backed their man, Oliver in to beat the tag .....but the Cripps forward move is a simple no-brainer .....here's hoping for 5 goals from Cripps, in a Buddy like performance :)

Hope he has himself in his team!
Makes sense now why Gawn got angry after the Geelong/Melbourne game, when Cam Guthrie went up to him and said something to piss him off.

Cam must have said "Haha you s**t campaigner, you just costed yourself 30 points in SuperCoach by missing that goal you big spud."

unnamed.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephenson 100% out

Wines and Houston facing tests to play this weekend, so it may keep Barry in
Not keen on Stephenson. We drafted another player that is similar to many others. Didn’t need his type. Bull Fogarty is what we needed.

Not keen on Stephenson. We drafted another player that is similar to many others. Didn’t need his type. Bull Fogarty is what we needed.
Yep, that kid is legit. Wow that would have been amazing :(

Had the chance, and if you believe all the draft guru's, you strongly considered him ......what I don't get is:
1. You need KPF's ......Fogarty is 193cm ?
2. You traded for Will Hoskin-Elliott in 2017 ......yet you draft Stephenson who is so similar in player type that they could be twins ? ......but why ??

Had the chance, and if you believe all the draft guru's, you strongly considered him ......what I don't get is:
2. You traded for Will Hoskin-Elliott in 2017 ......yet you draft Stephenson who is so similar in player type that they could be twins ? ......but why ??
upload_2018-4-10_21-32-36.png

:(

You’re preaching to the choir bud. ****ed if I know what the rationale behind that was.

I'm sorry, Buckley. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come. But I needed those small forwards real bad. And now we're gonna have to go get more. And then we're gonna go and draft even more small forwards after that, Bucks. And you're gonna keep your mouth shut about 'em, Bucks. Because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll tear us apart, Bucks. But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Bucks. And you're gonna be a part of 'em. And together we're gonna run around, Bucks, we're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, Bucks. Just you and me, Bucks. The outside world is our enemy, Bucks. We're the only--

[belch]

-- friends we've got, Bucks. It's just Eddie and Bucks. Edddddie and Bucks and their adventures, Bucks. Eddie and Bucks, forever and forever, a hundred years Eddie and Bucks, and s... things. Me and Eddie and Bucks runnin' around and Eddie and Bucks time. Aaall day long forever. All, a hundred days Eddie and Bucks forever a hundred times. Over and over Ed and Bucks adventures dot com W W W dot Eddie and Bucks dot com W W W Eddie and Bucks adventures all hundred years. Every minute Eddie and Bucks dot com W W W hundred times Eddie and Bucks. Dot com.

Lads if I never post on this board again it’s because I just went to the gym for the first time.

Feeling light headed, sore all over, I can see the light.

It’s been an honour posting on this forum.

#TimKelly4Brownlow
That's great .....you'll feel worse again in two days, after you muscles get over the shock & start seizing up .....happy times :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back