Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Savage.. 2 quarters he scored 81total, the other 2, 18pts total.
No complaints with a score of 99 but Q3 6pts argh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished with 1973, could have been so much worse if I didn't trade well (Hibberd > Seedsman and held Zerrett).

Despite the dreadful season I've had so far I'm slowly climbing the rankings each week, up to 7171. Hopefully with plenty of cash generation and some good trades up to and through the byes I can climb into the top 1000.

Does anyone know if you can see league ranking on the fantasy page? You can easily see it in real dream team, would love to see how big footy div 1 is going, everyone seems to be performing well.

1952 all out.

Don't know how I feel about this round. Spent my warchest, posted my lowest score this year and lost my matchup to a guy who didn't have Titch or Laird, yet moved up 4k.

Overall, I think I'm still shitty I lost that matchup. Titch only needed a ton and I'd be fine. *.

Finished with 1973, could have been so much worse if I didn't trade well (Hibberd > Seedsman and held Zerrett).

Despite the dreadful season I've had so far I'm slowly climbing the rankings each week, up to 7171. Hopefully with plenty of cash generation and some good trades up to and through the byes I can climb into the top 1000.

I scored 1973 too! 4083 overall

1956 for me. Jake Llyod is now a serious issue, I'm effectively having only one premo in Laird at the back and the rest may as well be rookies. Finlayson and Murray have been amazing to hold up my sorry backline but I dread the week that they both score 50s (it will happen soon). Thinking I need to get Seed in this week.

Midfield was even more shocking than usual with no Titch (c) to save me this time. Special thanks to JOM this week for standing up and top scoring in the mids! Lachie Whitfield is a disgrace, got him in when he was averaging 120 and now he is averaging 60s. There's now talk of him moving back to the wing and he may miss out on DPP, which is the only reason I got him!! New recruit Fyfe was underwhelming but I still back him to be better than Neale (who I traded) in the long run. Parker at M3 is scaring me, he scored well but he needed goals and spent a lot of time forward. Danger was locked to come in but then he did nothing after 1/4 time. Also too scared to pull the trigger on Zerrett and bring him in early. Need a uber premo mid asap.

Now to the forwards. New recruit Buddy was great, he may be the most consistent forward by the end of the year and has the best ceiling, disappointed i didn't start with him. Heeney just hates to ton up it's amazing, but can't complain with 90s. English amazing again, well done, hopefully he maintains the no.1 ruck role. Need to get a forward premo because I can't rely on the rookies any longer

Just for those keen on English due to the #1 ruck spot at the Dogs - be warned.

Next week we travel to Freo, he will be up against Sandilands. He's 19, has played about 6 games - will concede a few cm in height - but probably 20 odd kg in weight and a hell of a lot of strength.

Given our inability to take a mark late in the game against Sydney, I'd suspect that T Boyd will come back into the Dogs side. Slightly older, bigger body, more muscle and kicked 5 in the second half on the weekend. Watch this space.

Having said all that, I've had English since the beginning, and not planning on trading him yet - but he's a kid and will require some R&R during the season...

Just for those keen on English due to the #1 ruck spot at the Dogs - be warned.

Next week we travel to Freo, he will be up against Sandilands. He's 19, has played about 6 games - will concede a few cm in height - but probably 20 odd kg in weight and a hell of a lot of strength.

Given our inability to take a mark late in the game against Sydney, I'd suspect that T Boyd will come back into the Dogs side. Slightly older, bigger body, more muscle and kicked 5 in the second half on the weekend. Watch this space.

Having said all that, I've had English since the beginning, and not planning on trading him yet - but he's a kid and will require some R&R during the season...
I feel more comfortable fielding English than the other forward rookies like Venables, Waterman and Fritsch. I am preparing for a 50 next week though

I feel more comfortable fielding English than the other forward rookies like Venables, Waterman and Fritsch. I am preparing for a 50 next week though

He will play as much as possible, as its obvious he is a talent - but our current setup is due to injury more than design

Remove this Banner Ad

Back