Round 4 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2167 in the end. Lucky score. Thanks to captain Cripps. Special mention to hack billings. Team still putrid. Crisp. Sheed. Treloar. Brayshaw. Port rookies. Linc McCarthy all big worries. Need Whitfield, macrae, libba, boak and heeney asap.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Whens the last time you had a "good" score ?

2167 in the end. Lucky score. Thanks to captain Cripps. Special mention to hack billings. Team still putrid. Crisp. Sheed. Treloar. Brayshaw. Port rookies. Linc McCarthy all big worries. Need Whitfield, macrae, libba, boak and heeney asap.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
HAHAHA how on earth did you beat me by nearly 200 pts in the end. Good job on captaining Cripps, great call and he rewarded you. Knew he would storm home after that quarter. Just like Macrae, they go even better than usual when they have a quiet quarter.

Finished on 1973, season basically over now. Just a shocking mistake forgetting to loop Lloyd VC and leaving the C on Danger. Have a decent crop of rookies in terms of cash gen potential but just can't seem to field the right ones. Definitely emotionally checked out after this round, will stop caring so much about this silly game. Amazing scores being posted here and good luck to everyone for the rest of the year :thumbsu:

HAHAHA how on earth did you beat me by nearly 200 pts in the end. Good job on captaining Cripps, great call and he rewarded you. Knew he would storm home after that quarter. Just like Macrae, they go even better than usual when they have a quiet quarter.

I got KOTD today. Pure luck. Cripps captain. Billings. Scrimshaw. My team is bad.

I got KOTD today. Pure luck. Cripps captain. Billings. Scrimshaw. My team is bad.
You're obviously very good at this game, not sure why you're always so negative about your team. Starting Billings was brilliant considering your history with him, Cripps C also a solid pick, was always going big, not KOTD at all. You'll be inside top 100 this week, you could actually win the thing haha. Actually hope you do well now that I'm ECO

You're obviously very good at this game, not sure why you're always so negative about your team. Starting Billings was brilliant considering your history with him, Cripps C also a solid pick, was always going big, not KOTD at all. You'll be inside top 100 this week, you could actually win the thing haha. Actually hope you do well now that I'm ECO

I’ll be the only team in top 100 without one of Whitfield, macrae, neale, libba and Boak and heeney...shows how KOTD I’ve been.

2067 but I reversed trades and the E got taken off Gawn.

So 125 less

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2295 (unless Cousins or Scrimshaw are adjusted post-game) looks like a very good score for me this week.

Hopping on a plane to Vilnius shortly so will see how I go for the weekly after that!
10th for the round and I’m now 7th for the season, which is pretty exciting since the highest I’ve ever been is 90th or something.

2295 (unless Cousins or Scrimshaw are adjusted post-game) looks like a very good score for me this week.

Hopping on a plane to Vilnius shortly so will see how I go for the weekly after that!

Far out, back to back great scores. What is your overall now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back