Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished 1644, let down slightly by Weller and Crippa, massively by Brayspud and Greenwood.
Wary of Brayshaw though, has us Crowies next, and if Fyfe has hurt his hammie, does that finally allow a decent BraySPUD score?
Went from 550 ranked to 732, no the worst for a rough week. Huge positive is I don't have any forced trades or injuries as of yet!

1647, went from 12,000 to 9669th.

Not having Simpkin
Finished 1644, let down slightly by Weller and Crippa, massively by Brayspud and Greenwood.
Wary of Brayshaw though, has us Crowies next, and if Fyfe has hurt his hammie, does that finally allow a decent BraySPUD score?
Went from 550 ranked to 732, no the worst for a rough week. Huge positive is I don't have any forced trades or injuries as of yet!
I'm holding Bray and Bewley becasue of the Crows game next week and Fyfe's injury.
Also I have Howe, Naismith, Greenwood and Cogs to deal with!!

Howe > Maynard
Naismith > Xerri
Greenwood > Simpkin

Masterstroke trade of getting Doedee, a big fu to whoever mentioned him on here :thumbsdownemoji:

Rank fell from 7.5k to 9.5k

Finally managed to get over 1600 which seems to be about the par score at the moment.

trades looking to be something like
Naismith to xerri
Bennel to butler
Cavera via dpp to Lloyd.

Can afford any defender urged than Houli and can’t really split Lloyd or Crips at the moment
both so inconsistent but go for the one that is capable of tonning up, so Lloyd is the right call.

1548, not ideal and slid out to about 2400, but got cash in the bank to spend to get a rookie off field to whitfield and still happy with most of my players: they just all decided to have their bad games this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back