Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know much about GWS's Aidan Corr?

$311k def with -11be this round. First two games avg 36.5 points, nothing to see here. Then he pumps out a 79 vs the dogs and a 76 vs pies. Is that just a flash in the pan? If he can keep up a 60+ avg he could be a great stepping stone in defence. Or does a reshuffle due to Davis and Williams injuries hurt him?
Gets a lot of marks, possibly the worst kick of the pill I've seen tho, I'd steer clear, will have games of 35 points more often then 70+
Edit: GWS fans might have more info however, not sure on his JS either

Gets a lot of marks, possibly the worst kick of the pill I've seen tho, I'd steer clear, will have games of 35 points more often then 70+
Edit: GWS fans might have more info however, not sure on his JS either
Fair call. To the eye, didn't look like he had a great game, got beaten by his opponent a fair few times. But just kept racking up the possies anyhow. I'd say his JS is decent though. Cumming also just pulled a hammy in their scratch match

Anyone know much about GWS's Aidan Corr?

$311k def with -11be this round. First two games avg 36.5 points, nothing to see here. Then he pumps out a 79 vs the dogs and a 76 vs pies. Is that just a flash in the pan? If he can keep up a 60+ avg he could be a great stepping stone in defence. Or does a reshuffle due to Davis and Williams injuries hurt him?
Plays key position more often than not and with Davis going down I’d say he’s more likely to play a lockdown role

Pies fans, does Howe's unfortunate injury help Nobles scoring in the coming weeks? Was planning to offload come lockout, but this could change things

It could help Noble for sure. Unfortunately we don’t have a replacement Howe (Langdon would be the next best at the role but is still a while off) so I think we either bring in Sharanberg who is a good intercepter but is slow so Noble probably takes on a bit more of the running out of half back role. Or Madgen comes in and he and Noble have to somehow attempt to fill the Howe void.
Fantasy wise I’m not 100% on where the points will go but I know it’s going to have a big effect on how we go as a team this year 😰😰 gutted for poor Jez

Fantasy wise I’m not 100% on where the points will go but I know it’s going to have a big effect on how we go as a team this year 😰😰 gutted for poor Jez
Crisp can go back to his sporadic but decent average scoring.
Ie, 120,80,140,60, = 100pt average in a 2 week cycle of league killing points (except for the good week)

Crisp can go back to his sporadic but decent average scoring.
Ie, 120,80,140,60, = 100pt average in a 2 week cycle of league killing points (except for the good week)

You're right. He probably is the biggest beneficiary maybe along with Maynard for those who are looking at getting him in. We'll bring another tall in and let those two do all the extra running and play making off half back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one should even abuse Houston... IT IS ******* KEN

Why have someone spend a full pre season training as a mid just to move him back in round 3? fu** me

Your vent is warranted.

But still.... they are top of the ladder haha. Houston the clever spud drew us all in together with smith and Brayshaw.

Your vent is warranted.

But still.... they are top of the ladder haha. Houston the clever spud drew us all in together with smith and Brayshaw.
You see that is the problem... I am sick of coaches prioritizing 'premierships'. When will the AFL realize what is really important. FANTASY!

I would never stand for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back