AFL RDT Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand playing Mummy at all to be honest so i have no idea what they will do. Mummy can only compete at the taps and even then he will probably give away 5 frees or more. I would play Flynn and then someone like Briggs to give a chop out when needed instead of someone like Mummy who is so one dimensional
Briggs is playing a scratch match this week so that rules him out. Hope Flynn just solos for one more week

Treacy is not a ruck. Despite what he is in fantasy football. He won't impact on if Meek and Darcy play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so i've currently got:

DEF - Zilliams(D4), H.Young(D5), Highmore(D7), Koschitzke(D8)
RUC - Flynn(R2), Meek(R3)

i was planning on trading Green & Young -> Robertson & Chapman
but this leaves me with potentially 2 donuts if Kosi & Meek don't get selected
so i might have to do Williams -> gun def (preferably Crisp), and keep Green

Sunday teams don't get announced until tomorrow 6:20pm, so i'll miss the boat on Robertson
i really want to stick to my original plan - this is a tough decision

If Highmore can't even make their 26 after such a disgraceful performance his chances of getting back into the 22 are not looking good.
I hate it when we select rookies who play 2 games and we look forward to $$$ gained only for them not to play again before you've deleted them from your squad.

so i've currently got:

DEF - Zilliams(D4), H.Young(D5), Highmore(D7), Koschitzke(D8)
RUC - Flynn(R2), Meek(R3)

i was planning on trading Green & Young -> Robertson & Chapman
but this leaves me with potentially 2 donuts if Kosi & Meek don't get selected
so i might have to do Williams -> gun def (preferably Crisp), and keep Green

Sunday teams don't get announced until tomorrow 6:20pm, so i'll miss the boat on Robertson
i really want to stick to my original plan - this is a tough decision
I wouldn't consider Robertson until he is on the bubble. You don't need to bring him in until next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back