AFL RDT Round 4 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
actually thinking of doing something really crazy and getting Tex this week...I have no chance getting back into the top 100 if I don't be aggressive. When you cop a 20 from a premo and have a donut you really need to make up the points somewhere

It’s not a crazy move at all..he can’t not score 120+ this week. Will kick 6+ against north. He will still rise in price to over $600k in the coming weeks

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wines over Jack Steele the gift that keeps giving...Taranto 120+ again will be the icing on the cake...can see it happening with how bad Collingwood midfield is.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wines over Jack Steele the gift that keeps giving...Taranto 120+ again will be the icing on the cake...can see it happening with how bad Collingwood midfield is.

Taranto is disgusting...just runs around with no man...was so pretictable. Going 130+ tonight. He’s their only decent inside midfielder and Collingwood just let him run around free.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn

All you can do is LOL!!!! Incredible how I pick it

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Why a disasterous week yet again...Caleb Daniel whilst others have the likes of Doherty...no Taranto or jack steele...

Will be lucky to score 1900 this week...incredible that my scores have progressively got worse each round despite trading to make my team better each week

Tippaz

Premiership Player
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
1367 from 15

traded IN Burgess at the last minute... (lucky i didn't pay the big bucks for Daniel)... however, i wish i had the guts to get L.Jones
Kosi OUT means i'll get a donut in DEF
Grundy(c)/Macrae(vc)... meh

Laird, Ziebell, Powell, Jordan, Meek, Mitchell to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back