AFL RDT Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve got Taranto and will have tex score 130+..makes up for the 0.
If Tex scores 130+ I will trade in Mabior Chol next week. It's just not happening, not if I get him.

You will beat me by at least 100 points this week....I have no choice but to get Chapman this week and he will sink into the ground tomorrow.

1388/14 and captain.

I've really got to set an alarm for my trades or something. All week I had lined up De Goey to Walker just waiting on team announcements, but I missed the start of the pies game. Did the same thing last week with Hunter to Flynn. I'll probably have to trade De Goey to a rookie now.

I traded Hunter Clark out just before the Saints game followed by almost instant regret. Every midfield possie & every extra minute of TOG compared to previous weeks were like a dagger through my heart. But then his replacement piggy Bowes played and all is right with the world again. 1291/12c

Tex burnt twice by his spud teammates, 2 easy +6s gone. Stephenson is a spud out there so Tex needs to carry him as well. Just too much for him to do

Stephenson gifted a goal..whilst I have Rowe and berry on field. They were both locks for 60+ v north...berry spent 15 minutes on the bench. They will be score 30s...there is no one like me..legit cursed

Stephenson gifted a goal..whilst I have Rowe and berry on field. They were both locks for 60+ v north...berry spent 15 minutes on the bench. They will be score 30s...there is no one like me..legit cursed
gifted a goal? steph literally kicked the most contested goal he will kick in his career.
Tex fast start but it's over now, his teammates just keep kicking it over his head. Will take anything about 80 and can't expect him to keep going 100+.

Been a nightmare week and with how bad the weather is in Melbourne and Perth having cats, demons, dockers and hawks players just rubs salt into the wounds..not going to be many 100s this arbo
The afl website show kane cornes mentioned caleb daniel could be in trouble for a sling tackle which would make me laugh because i just traded him in this week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gifted a goal? steph literally kicked the most contested goal he will kick in his career.
Tex fast start but it's over now, his teammates just keep kicking it over his head. Will take anything about 80 and can't expect him to keep going 100+.

And now he gets gifted a goal for a downfield free kick...disgusting how lucky you are

The most unjust 120 ever coming up...first 10 seconds north guy walks into him for a +13, into a soft free kick for a +10 into a + 10 for a downfield free kick. Just not fair

Hahahahahah only I can have Rowe and berry on field...were locks for 60+ today against north...Caleb Daniel, James Rowe and Sam berry...May as well have no traded and copped a 0...cursed

The most unjust 120 ever coming up...first 10 seconds north guy walks into him for a +13, into a soft free kick for a +10 into a + 10 for a downfield free kick. Just not fair
relax...he isn't even going to ton up. Already slowed down that qtr. He would need to kick 6 goals to ton up and he won't do that. North a beating them in the middle so the ball barely even gets to Tex.

relax...he isn't even going to ton up. Already slowed down that qtr. He would need to kick 6 goals to ton up and he won't do that. North a beating them in the middle so the ball barely even gets to Tex.

Explain James Rowe- 1 kick in a half against north into Sam berry with no Sloane! I don’t want to hear how rookies are expected to have terrible games...he’s managed to score 50+ a few times this year..this is north Melbourne..there is zero justification for how punished it is to have him on field this week

Explain James Rowe- 1 kick in a half against north into Sam berry with no Sloane! I don’t want to hear how rookies are expected to have terrible games...he’s managed to score 50+ a few times this year..this is north Melbourne..there is zero justification for how punished it is to have him on field this week
Berry on track for 70 now. Jones and Berry for you on field. I am just going to get all your rookies now, you seriously cannot pick them better

Hahahahahhaha 90 at 3/4 time and been hopeless today..after a Taranto 129 and even Stephenson having 40+ point quarters for you!!! Luckiest there ever was

No Sloane and Sam berry has 2 kicks for a whole game against north Melbourne and scores 0 in the last quarter...definition of my type of fantasy player...same **** every season. Pathetic spuds
you have Gawn though, this time he is playing well in the first half. He will have 70+ in the second half again so he is going 130+ today easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back