Game Day Round 4 discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1655802

View attachment 1655803

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC
Same thing here. Day the only POD today (for him). I was death riding him all afternoon. Dang.

7E7FD34C-FBF5-4337-9C43-6379730B181F.jpeg

Screenshot_20230410_192709_SuperCoach.jpg Slight improvement after two nightmare weeks. Still don't love my team though and a loooong way back.

Heroes: Dawsgod, Naicos, StickMan4000
Villians: Doc
Mediocre/Bad rooks: Ginbey, Wilmot, Chandler, Mackenzie.

Onwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2225, first time I cracked the 2200s so I'm happy.

Ironically the week I finally had done the manoeuvring to ditch my stop-gap at R2 of Ratugolea (I avoided train wrecks as all of my would-be first choices went down week after week...but still suffered with scores in the meantime) he went big. But Grundy still went bigger.

Won my league games, with Day clinching the only one that was in doubt. Bittersweet with him likely being suspended though.

Dawson, Naicos, Grundy the big stars. Ably supported by Bont, Cripps, De Goey and Sheezel to name a few. Probably greedy given their value remains strong but I'd have loved Green or Setterfield to go big. My midfield, premo wise, is a little light.

Weaknesses were the rookie defenders (Ginbey, Cowan and McVee) only having one solid score between them, Mackenzie likewise, Hopper fading and my overpriced cookie cutter forwards (Dunkley, Coniglio, Rozee) not really delivering.

Ranking 35,190. Climbed about 26,000 spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back