View attachment 1655972

5/5 wins the stand out for me, especially given it's my first year in Tragics

(
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF
)
Great match up this week.

2159 got me 23k weekly rank.

5.4k overall, up 1.8k.

Early plans are worst rookie down to JVR, just so I have enough coin to make an upgrade next week.

Pretty happy so far, especially considering I wasn't going to play this year and only made a team the day of the first game of the season.View attachment 1655947
Same. Threw a team together after the Richmond Carlton game. Somehow ranked 1300.

Maybe minimal planning and thought is key. Still wish I could break the addiction. It's unhealthy.

277 points off the leader.

Some small chol'd kent who lives with his mum.

I hate Hayden Young even more now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9394F5FB-011D-41F1-B27B-C9CF244AD2AD.jpeg
As I predicted, slight tumble this week due to the Witts donut, but nothing disastrous.

Was considering Witts -> Grundy to fund future upgrades, but figured 1 donut wasn’t worth two trades. Would have gotten 2211 though, which could have put me in good stead. Ah well.

Two weeks ago I jumped 88k spots to 6k something whatever, finished 130th for the week scored 2400+ this week with the EXACT same team i score just under 2100 and drop out of the top 10k.

This game is 95% luck, nothing more than that.

It's so good having 29-30 players each week playing but when you don't have a loophole option anywhere other than the ruck, it's a hard guessing game.

Rank 49,026 (from 60,240)

Didn’t trade this round. Gained some more ground. Can’t say I’m happy. Just ok. Gotta remember it’s a marathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back