Will we get our first win of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the package essendon GIF by AFL
Man, this gif aged bad this week

The back and forward lines are looking weaker by the minute.

Stringer - will he ever 'string' together a full season? Hamstring this time :(

Since last year's game:

ESSENDON OUTS: Merrett, Stringer, Cox, Cutler, Smith, Langford, Hooker, Gleeson, McDonald-Tipungwuti, Stewart, Jones
ESSENDON INS: Kelly, Heppell, Durham, McGrath, Phillips, Wanganeen, Caldwell, Martin, Zerk-Thatcher, Shiel

ADELAIDE OUTS: Seedsman, Kelly, Mackay, Hamill, Murray, Thilthorpe, Davis, Pedlar, Berry
ADELAIDE INS: Brown, Dawson, Himmelberg, Rachele, Walker, Gollant, Crouch, Hinge

Alternatively, this could be a 'circle the wagons' moment for the guys who are playing.

Suppose we will see Sunday.
We play 80% better when stringer is on the field, has a toby greene with the giants impact on the way the team plays. It may be a coincidence, but the ass seems to fall out of the essendon whenever stringer isn’t out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play 80% better when stringer is on the field, has a toby greene with the giants impact on the way the team plays. It may be a coincidence, but the ass seems to fall out of the essendon whenever stringer isn’t out there.
I dont disagree.

But he isnt playing, so we can throw our hands in the air or the rest of the team can crack in and try do it without him.

I am interested to see which one it is.

I dont disagree.

But he isnt playing, so we can throw our hands in the air or the rest of the team can crack in and try do it without him.

I’d hope the same, but half the time it seems like when stringer isn’t out there they do 😂
We need someone to bob up and kick 3-4 on Sunday (outside wright)

The Cutler H&S protocols - fair enough but to get 2 injuries during the week after we seemed to have gotten through last game unscathed is seriously disappointing. Especially when one of them is Stringer.
Stewart I don't think is a big loss. I'm sure BZT can acquit himself reasonably well in his place.

I dont disagree.

I personally don't see it. We've seen this too many times. I don't know how we'll kick a winning score without Stringer. The forwardline is too inexperienced. Unless Adelaide's defence is SANFL standard (which I doubt), I don't see how we kick more than 65-75 points. Adelaide are good enough to kick more than that especially on a fast deck like Marvel. Without Merrett and Stringer, our midfield will just butcher the ball all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back